•Chapter 13: The end..•

Start from the beginning

Y/n: let's go to the bar, we can get some drinks.

We both were on our way to last drop, but before we got close, we saw quite a few people leaving the bar. Me and Jinx looked at each other and nodded. We both made a secret way to get in and out of the last drop when we were younger. It was sort of our way to get in without receiving much attention as neither of us were really liked by anyone down here anymore. We both climbed in the last drop through a small entrance barely big enough for us, we kept walking until we heard loud crashes coming from the bar area. Me and Jinx peeked through the doorway to see Sevika and.. Vi!? My mind was racing and before I could get a good look, Vi was slammed onto the ground. She didn't get up. I flinched and I was about to walk in to help before I remembered. She betrayed us, right? She wants nothing to do with us.

After a few more moments, she got up from the ground. Her and Sevika went to war between themselves again, this time the power went out, though, the fight was still visible enough to see from the light outside along with the glowing colors from their weapons. Vi hit Sevika, and Sevika went flying into the air. Vi grabbed her metal arm and ripped it off her shoulder, she grabbed Sevika and threw her at the wall. She was out of breath and panting. She then falls to her knees, and screams. I wince at the sound of her pained scream, weather it was from physical pain or not. She sounded hurt. She got up and held herself up using the bar counter as leverage. Jinx walks out and I follow.

Jinx: Bravo, sis.

Jinx proceeds to knock Vi out. Vi lands hard on the floor, out cold.

I wince at the hard hit Vi took to the head. Jinx sighs and sits down on a bar stool. I sit on the one next to her, I lay my shoulder on her arm. I observed the vacant bar. There used to be people that came here for trades, fun times, and just random things. It used to be a place I held dear. My home. But now, it doesn't feel like that anymore. The bar was missing that one person.

Y/n: What do you think Vander would think about this. And by this I mean how things have turned out. The lanes, the people of the lanes... us?

It was silent for a few moments before Jinx spoke with a soft voice.

Jinx: I don't know. I mean.. I kind of killed him, I think he'd be angry with me. It is sorta my fault.

I rubbed circles on her back with my hand.

Y/n: I don't think so. I think he would be relieved to see we are still alive, that's just the person he is. He loved you, and I can garentee he still does. She looked down at the dusty floor and sighed.

?: N/N's right you know.

We both turned our head to see Vander at the bar counter. We then looked back at each other and back at him. And before either of us could speak, he beat us to it.. or at least his ghost did?

Vander: I'm sorry I had to leave you guys in a difficult situation, but I'm proud of you. You both have grown up to be two beautiful people... I miss you both.

He walked up to us and cupped both our faces with his hands. But there was nothing. No feeling of the warmth of his hand, just nothing. My eyes started to water. He kissed both me and Jinx's forehead. He put his forehead to ours, and again, nothing.

Vander: it's almost my time to leave.

He stood back up and his eyes found Vi's unconscious body. He chuckled sadly.

Vander: And don't be too mean to her, she regrets it.

Jinx furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over Vi, then Vander gave us one more pat on the head, and before we knew it, he was gone. Back to wherever he resides now.
I looked over to Jinx, and yet even after seeing our dead father come to see us, she looked.. angry.