𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟯

Start from the beginning

Colson began to grow worried, "baby, what happened?" he asked in a demanding but soft tone as Jaden let out soft cries. Jaden got fully on top of Colson, straddling him. Colson went to go place his hands on Jadens ass, like he always did, it wasn't in a sexual way unless they were about to have sex, but Jaden flinched, relaxing immediately realizing it wasn't Christian. it wasn't mads. it wasn't his dad. it was colson.

it's just colson.

it's only colson.

he wouldn't hurt me.

"just hold me." Jaden begged. and that's exactly what Colson did. he held him until Jaden was ready to tell him.

DRUG LORD
6:25 am

Colson and Jaden were still awake in their bed. it's been a few hours and Jadens crying calmed along with his breathing. he sat up on colsons lap whos body was propped against the head board.

his breathing started to pick up and tears started to fill his red, swollen eyes. Colson put his hands on Jadens face and started to caress his cheek with his thumb, "it's okay, baby, i love you so much. you can tell me anything, you know that right?" he said softly. Jaden nodded as tears started to fall.

"christian... he-" he started but cut him self off with a sob. "he touched me." Jaden got out seeing the anger form on Colsons face, then shook his head, "no that's an understatement," he started taking a deep gulp, rip the bandaid off, "he raped me." he finished, shutting his eyes.

Colson didn't say anything. he just pulled Jaden's body down, holding him. "he called me and said so many things...a fat bitch, a fag, he said you were using me, that i should kill myself. i deserved what he was doing to me, the list could go on and on." Jaden cried against Colsons chest. "baby, i'm so fucking sorry that i wasn't with you tonight." Colson said, rubbing the back of Jadens head.

"don't blame yourself for everything that happens to me. it's not your fault." Jaden said, kissing Colsons chest. Colson was beyond angry and Christian would not live past tonight. "i love you, so much." Colson said softly. Jaden let a soft smile form on his face, "i love you too." is all he said, falling asleep shortly after.

when he was with Colson, he was safe. nothing could hurt him. colson wouldn't allow it. now that Jaden was asleep, colson took it as his chance too... talk with christian.

DRUG LORD
7:35 am

Colson had a gun in his waist band as he knocked on Christian and Mads' door. he had a black ski mask on along with black gloves. Christian opened the door, "bro it's almost 8 in the morning, who are you?" Christian asked, squinting his eyes at the bright light.

Colson cocked his head to the side and pushed Christian back with two fingers, inside the house walking in after. he shut the door and took his mask off.

"oh, colson, fuck you scared me." Christian laughed as they walked to the living room. "you know who else i'm sure was scared?" Colson asked, pushing christian in the couch, who looked up at him confused. "Jaden. you know, when you were raping him?" Colson said looking down at him, "nah, bro, i get that's your boyfriend, but he practically begged me for it. he was moaning." Christian laughed. "yah." Colson nodded with a smile, pulling his gun out. Christian stopped laughing as colson let out a maniacal one and bashed him in the head with it.

"who's laughing now bitch." Colson said pointing the gun in between his eyes. "you don't have to do this, Colson you're like a big brother to me..."Christian started, holding his head, Colson let out a laugh again, "moanings the body's natural instinct dumbass." and the bam, the trigger was squeezed, Christian was dead.

"christian..baby, is everything okay down there." Colson said hearing mads walked down the spiral staircase. Colson quickly ran out the front door, stopping at the window, hearing madisons scream as she looked at christian's body. he pulled the mask over his head, smiling, and got in the black sports car, speeding off. he didn't feel a single regret as he drove home to be with his boyfriend.

DRUG LORD
9:15 am

Colson carefully got in bed besides Jaden, who instantly cling to his side, "where were you?" Jaden mumbled softly. "dealing with things." Colson answered, "c-christian?" he stuttered. he felt colson nod and he relaxed, "you don't need to worry about him anymore." Colson said as Jaden crawled on top of colson with his eyes still closed. "thank you." he said softly kissing Colsons chest. he always did this when he was tired and Colson absolutely loved it. "always and forever baby." he replied kissing Jadens head, rubbing up and down his back.

@whotfiskelz

liked by bakdjadn and 10,782 otherswhotfiskelz i got you forever baby<3view all 767 comments

whotfiskelz i got you forever baby<3
view all 767 comments

bakdjadn 🥺i fucking love you
whotfiskelz liked this comment

babycowboy that's so fucking cute, im so proud of y'all<3

notalabamabarker he told me what happened, good job colson

notlandonbarker that's kinda cute ig🙄
bakdjadn if ur jealous he loves me just say dat
notlandonbarker i'm jealous

notmgkschild his smile is so cute, also, you were supposed to block me from this acct dAd
whotfiskelz i blocked ur MAIN. not my fault you have a spam-

Jaden let out a stream of giggles as Colson kissed all over his face. "bubba stop!" he smiled, "oh, oh you want me to stop?" Colson asked looking in his eyes, jaden's smile got bigger as he looked at Colson with the same, innocent, eyes as before, "i couldn't breathe, you were making me laugh to much."

Colson let out a laugh, "you're so perfect." he said before placing a kiss on Jadens lip. Jaden deepened the kiss in a passionate way, letting colson know he wasnt ready to have sex after what happened. Colson pulled away, "let's go downstairs we've been up here all day." He said giving Jaden one last peck. jaden let out a dramatic groan, "fine." he smiled.

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘧🙂

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦