Chapter 6

Severus walks passed each student's desk, as they're working on their potion. Harry walks up to a pair twins, whispering lowly as they went to add a ingredient to their cauldron.

"That's wrong." Harry said, startled the two.

"What's a kid like you-" One twin started.

"Doing in a potions class here?" The other twin finished. Harry tilts his head and points at the book they have.

"Don't add the whole thing. Try a drop. You'll get a better results and still get your potion you're supposed to by making done." Harry said, and the twins looked at each other, before grinning. Severus glanced over to see Harry getting along with the Weasley twins. Severus sighs, mentally at the trouble those two will be doing with his son.

"Turn in your potions and get out." Severus said, as he felt his arm burn. Students bottled up their potions and cleaned out the cauldrons. The Weasley twins set their potions, grinning before leaving the room with the other students.

"Dad. My head hurts a lot." Harry said, as he rubs his forehead. Severus kneels down the picks him up. Severus brushed his hair back to see his scar turning red. Harry winced at the light touch, as Severus's arm burns even hotter.

"I don't have a choice." Severus said, as he turns around, and walks towards the door to his private chambers. Closing the door behind him, Severus grabs some floo powder and threw it in the fire.

"Malfoy Manor Living Room!" Serveus said, as the fire turns green. Harry buried his face into Severus's robes as he groans. Severus looks down and held him close as he stepped through the fire.

...

..

.

"Sev!" Remus called out as Severus stumbles through. Remus glares at Voldemort as he caught Severus. Narcissa kneels beside Severus.

"He should came when I first called him." Voldemort said, as he looks back down at the book in his lap. Severus leans back, as he looks down at Harry.

"Harry? Harry?" Severus asked, as he gently shook Harry. Harry lifts his head, as he opens his eyes. He blinked, as he looks around. His eyes landed on Voldemort. Something gleamed in Harry's eyes, before he apparates.

"Harry?!" Remus shouted, as he looks around in panic. Severus looks up just in time to see Harry lands right in Voldemort's lap. Voldemort looks down with a glare. Harry looks up and blinks.

"Severus. Get this child off me. Now!" Voldemort snapped, still glaring at Harry. Severus stood up, as Harry clutched Voldemort's robe.

"Harry. Come here. Leave our lord alone." Severus asked, as he reached out. Harry shook his head.

"No!" Harry yelled, as Voldemort growls.

"Get off me, you blasted child!" Voldemort growled out. Harry shook his head.

"No!" Harry yelled.

"And why not, Harry?" Remus asked. Harry looks at Remus and Severus, before looking up at Voldemort. Harry's next word he shouted caused the five adults to stare at him.

"Papa!" Harry said, as he buries his head in Voldemort's robe. Remus bursts out laughing, as Severus turn red from embarrassment. Lucius turns to the side and coughs, as Narcissa covers her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, my lord! Harry! He's not your father." Severus said, as Harry shook his head.

"My Papa!" Harry said, as Harry glares up at Voldemort. Voldemort blinks as he spots his hand turning from gray to a peach color.  The four other adults watched as Voldemort's glamour appears on him.

"Dad! Isn't Papa pretty?" Harry asked, as Severus looked between Harry and Voldemort's glamour as an older looking Tom Riddle.

'Uh. What should I say? If I say yes, Harry would be happy, but Voldemort might get angry. If I say no, Harry would be sad, and Voldemort might be angry.' Severus thinks, as Tom crossed his legs and looks at Severus.

"Well. Well. I didn't know you had a son, Severus. And a talented one at that. Are you going to answer the boy?" Tom asked, smirking. Remus grins at the inner panic Severus was having.

"Uh..Well. I suppose you do look good, My lord." Severus said, as he bows. Harry grins before wincing. Harry placed his hand on his forehead and pulls back.

"Why is my hand red? Dad? Papa? I don't feel good." Harry said, before he slumped against Tom.

"Harry!" Severus called out as Tom leans Harry back to look at his head.

...

..

.

"He's going to be fine, right?" Severus asked, as he looks at the bed. Tom glanced at Severus standing on the other side, as Harry laid in the middle. Nagini slithers in and stares at the boy.

"The boy, master. He's a horcrux. He's too unstable." Nagini hissed, as Tom looks at her.

"Nagini said, he's a horcrux. He's too unstable. I can see his magic core. It's leaking out so much magic." Tom said. Severus looks up at him, before kneeling next to the bed and stares at Harry.

"You're not going to take him from me, are you?" Severus asked. Tom shook his head.

"No. Not after he claimed me as his father. I should've known he was Lily's son! But his magic might kill him. I might know someone who can help." Tom said, as Severus frowns. He reached across the bed and curls his fingers around Harry's hand.

"So who is it?" Severus asked. Tom hums.

"Well. That's if she'll help. She isn't fond of me after what happen last time." Tom said. Nagini looks at him and flickes her tongue at him.

...

..

.

"No. Now go away." The voice called out. Tom and Remus stood at a very large twisted tree that curled around a house. A huff covered the two in smoke, as Severus took a step back with Harry, still sleeping, in his arms. Tom coughs and glares up at the being. Remus waves his hand to blow away the smoke as he coughed.

"Blasted dragon!" Tom yelled, as the dragon growls lowly.

"Says the human." The dragon said, as he flicks his tail. The dragon stares down at the small group from the trunk he laid on.