He got up and freshen up . He can't go to uni because of holidays . But he wanted to go out from his house. He looked at Tae for once his eyes were puffy , he saw the mark on Tae's hands and then his swollen lips and cut on his lips. He felt more frustrated he closed the door with a loud thud ,he just went downstairs.

Tae woke up because of that sound . He touched the side of his bed with eyes closed, he felt nothing. He got it Seo Joon left. Last night Seo Joon slept hugging Tae, but Tae didn't sleep whole night he was just thinking about that one sentence.

Seo Joon was going to downstairs then he saw Dowon who was crawling towards him. He tried to ignore him.
but that pure soul was too cute to ignore . Seo Joon melted at last and carried him . But then Min Young came from the kitchen . Seo Joon was so busy in playing with Dowon, he didn't notice her.

Then she tapped his shoulder firmly. He turned around and when he saw her, he tried to change his expression to cold. But it was looking a bit funny. Min Young chuckled a little. Then she tried to take Dowon from him but he wasn't leaving Seo Joon. They were chuckling because of Dowon cute actions. Then their hands accidentally touched because of Dowon. They both felt something. They looked at each other for a moment.

But someone else was watching everything from upstairs and his heart was aching so much. It was too much for Tae. He was going back to his room but then Mrs Park voice stopped him.

"Aren't they looking like a perfect family? Seo Joon was so depressed now look at him, he is looking so happy with Dowon And MIN YOUNG. Stop being selfish . Leave Seo Joon if you really love him. Taehyung I never had a problem with you but now I've lost hope in you. Accept that you can never become a mother. How long are you gonna try? "

Tae just left and started crying again in his room.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Days passed Tae tried to convinced himself , everything will be alright. But Seo Joon wasn't even trying. He saw him getting along with Dowon and Min Young . But he didn't say anything. He listened to Mrs Park mean remarks but he didn't say anything. He was convincing himself each and everyday Seo Joon won't betray him but then one day.

Seo Joon came home drunk again but this time Min Young opened the door. And Seo Joon kissed her

 And Seo Joon kissed her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.