chapter 10

*2 1/2 weeks later.*

Ashley's pov

Me and Taylor have become closer. Were not even shy to kiss each other or anything. Me and Hayes are like best friends. I told him and Zoe about the rape. They promised not to tell anyone. I got close to the other guys to. They're like family. Taylor also tried to have sex with me. We started to make out and he tried to unbutton my pants but I stopped him. I got pulled out of my thoughts with a horrible feeling in my stomach. I barley made it to my bathroom in time to throw up.

I had a shocking thought on my mind right then. What if I'm pregnant?

I started to cry because what if it was true? What if Jose got me pregnant? What would Taylor do? All of these questions were going through my mind.

"Babe!" I heard Taylor yell from down stairs I got up and changed in to a pair of black sweats and a tye-die tank top(what do I gotta say I'm a Taylor girl). I walked down stairs an saw Aaron and his girlfriend Brianna and Hayes and his girlfriend Carlee.

Brianna was blonde with light brown eyes and was kinda quiet. Carlee had bark brown hair  green eyes and never shut up but she was pretty cool.

I walked over to Taylor and sat on his lap. "Morning babe." "Morning boo." He kissed my nose and I felt loved. Then he kissed my lips (glad I brushed my teeth after I puked my guts out) I felt even more loved. The only weird thing about it was that we still weren't actually dating. I guess he was worried about his fans.

Zoe walked out of Nash's room and had messy hair and Nash's  t shirt on. (Damn she must be getting really brave). I'm glad she's alright again last night all of us went out dancing and all of these guys started to hit on her and it didn't end well. Let's just say Nash started to fight 24 guys by himself. Cameron,Dillon,Taylor,Sammy,Skate,Glinksy,Shawn,Jc,Kian,Sam,and Ricky all had to jump in. So it was 11-24. Are guys one but it kinda made Zoe upset because Nash's lip was busted but the 2 other guys he was fighting looked a lot worse.

"Hey Zoe will you take me to the store please?" "Yeah of course let's go now." I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

When we got to the store I grabbed a pregnancy test and went to buy it. Zoe looked down at it and asked "You and Taylor never had sex did you?" I shook my head and she hugged me. It's not like it's very likely.

We headed home and I ran upstairs with Zoe behind me. We walked in to the bathroom and I took the test. We waited for the anwser and I told her to go Hayes.

A few minutes later Hayes walked in with Zoe and we all looked at the positive sign that it showed. I started to cry and we stayed in there for about 5 minutes in tell I realized that I had to tell the guys.

We walked down stairs and all the guys girlfriends already left except for Zoe. "Okay guys I have to tell you something..." They surprisingly turned there video game off and got off there phones after finishing there vines. All of there eyes mad me nervous so Hayes grabbed my hand to make sure I was okay. I smiled and started to speak. " I'm pregnant."  Every one looked shocked. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's gonna be called daddy now." Sammy said. Before I could tell them what happened Taylor shot out of his seat and started to yell at me.

T-I knew you did Hayes!

A-No Tay let me explain what happened.(I felt horribly sick)

T-No your a whore. When no one else cared about you I was there. You didn't even let me have sex with you. I loved you!

A-I love you to Taylor but-

T-No I LOVED you. Not anymore. Your dead to me.

A-No Taylor hit isn't his.