Dwarf King Meets the Dragon Prince

Start from the beginning

"Say Kaijin If I make the remaining 19 swords for you will you come with me to help me build a nation." I offered Kaijian my proposal.

"Are you saying you can make 19 magic swords here and now?" Kaijin asked me a little amused and a little shocked.

"Of course but for that, I will need a sample sword," I said asking for the magic sword.

"Well let's try it then." said an excited Kaijin. Then he gave me the Magic sword. This is the first time I have ever held a sword in my hand and it already feels amazing as hell. The sword is glowing and the handle has beautiful carvings on it. 'Alright, merva make 19 exact copies of this sword.' I asked merva staring at the beautiful sword.

《An easy feat Master~》merva said in a smug tone and there it was 19 exact swords that I was looking at formed out of nothingness and laid in a line on the ground and then laid the sword in my hand in line making 20 magic swords. All of them stared at me in disbelief. To break the awkward silence I spoke.

"So Kaijin will you work for me now?" I said trying to break the award silence.

"I have been thinking of quitting this hectic job. Well, why not work for you," said Kaijin in a joyful tone. Hearing his response the 3 dwarf brothers asked me if they could join me as well. Honestly, it will be better when there are more artisans. They also invited me to a party for giving the swords on time in a place called 'Butterfly Of the Night'. 'Of course, I accepted their offer because they were and not because of the elves, definitely not because of the elves.

《No need to lie master.》said Merva in a menacing tone. I think she is really mad at for me going to hang out with elves.

Well, anyway when I entered the bar all the elves were staring at my super handsome face. Well, have to say since I last evolved I have been looking much more handsome. While we were enjoying our time in the bar and I had a drink for the first time in my life came Minister Vesta barging into the Bar. He tried to tell Kaijin to work for the 20 magic swords but was shocked to hear that he had already delivered the order. To try to divert the situation he switched his focus to me and asked.

"Who allowed their child to come to a bar?" asked Vesta looking at me.

"Well Minister I am not a child and I just came here because my friend Kaijin invited me here," I said while taking a sip from my glass of wine.

"Oh where did you come from boy?" asked Vesta arrogantly while sipping his glass of wine.

"Well minister I live in the Great Forest of Jura and if you are wondering why it is simply because I am not a human." hearing my answer Vesta's face changed into disgust and threw his wine at me while saying "why is a disgusting monster in a place like this." I somehow controlled my rage because I did not want to kill a minister. Of course, I already told the elves, Kaijin, and the dwarf brothers that I was not a human, and they weren't bothered by it. Although I controlled my anger, Kaijin, however, started beating Vesta badly due to his outrageous act, and because of Kaijin, we were all taken to prison. Kaijin and his friends weren't bothered because they were already coming with me.

-----Next-Day at the Trial Room-----

We all had handcuffs and were standing in a line for the king to show and then the trials would start. Honestly, I was quite excited to see The Hero King Gazel Dwargo. When the king entered the trial room everyone except me bowed the guards were about to force me to bow when Gazel Dwargo said "Don't bother" and the guards got back to their position. After this Vesta started telling his false story and I was getting angry by the second and finally when he said that "that filthy monster even insulted me." this was the moment when I snapped. I released 3% of my True Dragon Haki and everyone including the King fell on the floor from the sheer pressure I was releasing. Entire Dwargon could sense my pressure and everything in the entire country went quiet. After I saw that everyone was quiet I stopped releasing my aura created a throne in the middle of the trial room and sat on it to calm myself down. Some guard tried rushing towards me, trying to capture me but then I finally spoke which made everyone say a straight "YES!" in unison except the king who has quickly regained his composure after I stopped releasing my aura, was standing and looking at me in fear.

"As long as you guys don't try to hurt me I won't harm you," I said after calming myself down. The guards without hesitation return to their places and tried standing still because most of them were still trembling in fear.

----------Gazel Dwargo's POV----------

Today there is a trial for Kaijin and his friends and there is that monster as well. The day he arrived all the people outside of Dwargon had fainted because he released his aura. I have kept a spy on him well let's see what happens today. When I entered the trial room all the people present there bowed to me except the monster named rimuru, he does not look like a monster nor can I any of his presence. It's like if I hadn't seen him I would have thought he was not here. A guard was then going towards him to make him bow but I stopped him. So he is a prideful monster. I wonder what species he belongs. Then Vesta started his false accusations. Well I know this because of the spy I placed on rimuru. So as he was explaining I could literally feel the pressure inside the room increasing, it was coming from rimuru. This is not going to turn out good I better stop him now and apologize to rimuru for his rude behavior but before I could stop him I felt such an intense aura that I have never felt before. It was several times more intense than the aura of the Storm Dragon from the sheer pressure of the aura all the people including me fell flat to the ground. It was useless we were done for all due to the foolishness of Vesta. God at least let me try to ask for forgiveness for my minister he may forgive us. Then suddenly he stopped releasing his aura and I stood straight to apologize for my minister but what I saw shocked me. He created a throne out of nowhere and sat on it seemed to calm himself and said. "I won't hurt you unless you try to harm me" hearing I felt as if the biggest burden on my shoulders have been lifted. I stood up and spoke to rimuru who was sitting on the throne(By the way Rimuru's aura was mainly directed towards Vesta everybody else just felt its side effects. He even asked Merva to make sure that vesta's mind doesn't break. )

"Please forgive my rudeness of my minister. I will be sure to punish him," said gazel dwargo

"Yeah no problem I lost my cool for a second," said rimuru casually while sitting on his throne.

"I know the story Vesta is telling is false. " said king gazel

"By the spy, you placed on me I presume," said rimuru calmly.

"Well don't worry I won't do anything to your spy, I can understand you were just curious with such a powerful being showing out of nowhere," I said to gazel dwargo.

with that said the case was settled and Vesta was stripped of his rank and Kaijin and the dwarf brothers were exiled from the country. I took gobta out of the prison and teleported all of us to our small village. Kaijin and the dwarf brothers started building houses and teaching the goblins that were interested. There were also a lot more goblins now so I named all of them through the voice of the world. Our village was coming along nicely.

-----Meanwhile Dwargon Meeting Chamber-----

"It is impossible for us to stand against that being he is just too powerful. If he so desired he can just remove Dwargon from the phase of the Earth. We must not anger him." said king gazel. All his executives just followed his orders.

-----At Blumand-----

Kabul's group was given another mission just after they came after scouting for Veldora's disappearance. As the group came out of the guild angrily and said that they just came from Jura and now they have to go there again. Suddenly a girl with a mask came behind them and asked if she could come along. Eren easily complied and said that they would depart after 3 days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for not uploading regularly. I was busy with my studies. Therefore I uploaded this long chapter. Also, stay tuned on my profile I will be uploading a new series soon enough. Please ignore if there are little grammatical mistakes.