Chapter 10 (smut)

We reached his house, which he bought after 9 months of us being together.

I went inside and was about to turn on the lights when suddenly someone pinned me to the wall.

Jungkook - let's leave the things how it is and focus on you babygirl *whispers in your ear* for your punishment, no touching and we are going for 6 rounds

My eyes widened. He suddenly picked me up and headed upstairs towards his room.

He put me on the bed and kissed me passionately. He removed his shirt and went towards the drawers.

He took out two sets of handcuffs and put each one on my each hands and tied the other side to the bedside.

He then removed my bra and started sucking my neck leaving hickeys while playing with my boobs.

He then went down and started sucking on my boobs slightly biting my nipples. It felt so good...

(FYI she is not a virgin as she already had a couple of boyfriends)

Then he slowly went down leaving butterfly kisses. He removed my last piece of clothing and.... he got up?

Jasmine - ju- ahhh~

I was cut off by him inserting two fingers inside of me. He started thrusting them faster, and I was a moaning mess.

Jungkook - do you like it babygirl?
Jasmine - mm~

He then pulled his fingers out smirked seeing how helpless I was looking. He saw that I really wanted to touch him.

Jungkook - you really wanna touch me that bad?
Jasmine - y-yes...
Jungkook - well... too bad

He pulled my legs apart and pinned them down to the bed with his hands. He kissed my womanhood.

"Mm~ jungkook~"

He smirked and started eating me.

"Ugh! Mm~"

I couldn't move my legs as he was holding them so tightly. Nor I could move my hands. All I could do is feel the ultimate pleasure he was making me feel.

"Fuck me already! Pls"

Jungkook - as you wish babygirl

He undressed himself and thrusted inside of me without even warning.

He was rubbing my clit roughly making me moan even more.

He did as he said... we went for 6 rounds.

After we were done he covered my naked body with a blanket and put the handcuffs back to its original place.

He came inside the blanket and hugged me.

Jungkook - was I too rough?
Jasmine - no.. but it was amazing, we should really do it again sometime

Jungkook - we will if you'd like that... sleeping already? Haha

He slept too. It was an amazing night.

In the morning:
I woke up by sun rays hitting my face. The flashback of the previous night came into my mind. My cheeks turned red.

Jungkook - thinking about something special jagi?

Jasmine - yah!

I hit his chest playfully.

Jasmine - cmon get up I wanna eat outside today
Jungkook - you sure you can walk?
Jasmine - yah! Get up!
Jungkook - ok ok, geez

We went outside and had breakfast.

But we were unaware of the situation that was about to come.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! What do you think happened? Tell me in the comments.

That's it for this chapter. Meet you next time, until then byee and happy youth day.