Lets Start This Shit

It was a cold, rainy night in the Gryffindor common room. The fire blared but an usual silence filled the large room. There was no laughing, no pranks gone wrong, or competitive games and bets bringing smiles to the lions den. No, it was quite. Drenched in a sadness Gryffindor had never seen before. The happiness replaced with a lingering pain residing in all the students who sat lifeless around the room.
      A heavy sigh escapes one, semus finnagin, so quiet yet so loud. As he lay on the floor in-front of the fireplace. Deciding he's had quite enough of the horrible atmosphere he sits up slowly and looks over at Dean. The slightly taller boy notices his gaze and smiles slightly understanding fully what his friend is planning. Without any warning what so ever Dean jumps up from his spot on the red sofa smiling brightly as he shouts "look alive Gryffindors!!" Into the once deadly quite room causing a good number of students to jump in shock and glare at there fellow Gryffindor. With a sheepish smile Dean starts explaining why he decided suddenly yelling in a room full of traumatized 18 year olds was a good idea. After some apologies and explaining Ginny, Dean, Semus, Neville, Ron, Hermione, Lavender, Harry, along with Luna, Cedric(he's alive! Fight me!), Cho, and Theodore Nott who recently became friends with Ginny, much to her brothers distaste.