Nacht Faust | quality time

♧NACHT X FEM! READER♧
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ/ʟɪᴍᴇ

Entering the base with Vanessa comes the face that I've been longing to see.

"Nacht.." I called my boyfriend that I haven't seen for a long time.

"WAHH Y/N-SENPAI, YOU KNOW NACHT-SENPAI?!" asta screamed- I mean asked and I simply nodded in return. I was waiting for Nacht to do something but no, he didn't say even a word.

"I'll just go to my room, I'm kinda exhausted" I excused myself

I went straight up to the shower to take a quick bath.

I wanna hug Nacht earlier but there's something telling me to wait and make him make the first move. I mean he should make the first move, he was the one whose gone for so long afterall.

After taking bath I went back down to
join my squad with their everyday doings.

"AH! Y/N-CHAN!" Vanessa pulled me next to her. Ofcourse she was drunk. "You know I don't like that Nacht-guy. He was so rude! I can't believe he was our vice captain" Vanessa whined.

'I wonder what Nacht told them earlier. Speaking of the devil, WHERE IS HE?! It has been a long time since I've last saw him and he won't even spend time with me?! Just what is he?!' I mentally ranted.

"Yeah! He's so rude! Here Y/n-chan, eat this" my thoughts are interupted by Charmy who put some food inside my mouth. I thanked Charmy for the food and Vanessa offered a booze which I did not turned down.

"He is sometimes like that. Bare with him"

"By the way Y/n-chan how did you know about our vice captain? You seem to know him really well." Vanessa asked moving her face closer to me.

"Oh, I knew him ever since before we joined black bulls." I explained shortly

We continued to talk for hours until they pass out. I put a blanket on both Vanessa and Charmy.

I was walking towards my room to take a rest when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so--" I was cut off when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. "N-Nacht"

"You didn't talk to me or approached me eversince I got here, why is that?" He said not taking his hands off my waist.

"You stopped contacting me for years" I said looking down.

"Y/n, I told you that you don't need to worry about me."

"Yea I know that but-" I was cut off by a pair of lips landing into mine.

"Are you afraid that I would fall for someone else?" He chuckled "that won't happen, Y/n" he kissed my forehead before pulling me closer to him.

I rested my head onto his shoulder, "I missed you, Nacht. you should've not stop sending letters. You got me overthinking, ya' know"

"I know. I'm sorry. I missed you too, my love" he placed a kiss on my head once again. We stayed on this position for awhile. Reuniting with your lover sure is fun, I don't want to move from this position.

That's when Nacht suddenly carried me bridal style, "where is your room, Y/n?"

I blushed at his words, "Huh?why? What are we doing in my room?"

"We'll just sleep, you look tired. Stop thinking dirty, woman" I just pout and told him the whereabouts of my room.

He placed me on my bed and he lays beside me. "Is it okay for me to sleep here?"