Chapter 24 - The Plan!!

Začít od začátku

Naina immediately got up from the couch with a smile. "I'll go and ask Aashi to join me for a cup of coffee in the evening. Give me the medicine which I need to add to her drink. Rest leave it up to me". Her voice was full of determination to bring this plan into action.

"I've ordered them. I'll receive them in two hours", I told her. I could see the satisfaction on her face and hope in her eyes. I captured this emotion of hers in my eyes. I'll make sure to destroy this peace of hers before tomorrow.

"Okay. I'll see you in two hours", she said.

I have my eyes on you, beware bi**h.

"Sure", I replied and she left with a happy smile.

I hate her.

*********************

Aashi's P.O.V.

I was listening to some music when someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and was surprised to see Naina standing outside. My mood was ruined immediately. She was the last person I wanted to see because of a lot of reasons. One, she's the fiance of Kabir, the guy I have developed unwanted feelings for. Two, she's Jay's sister and she treats me poorly. I can sense the disrespect she has for me in her eyes.

"Hey Aashi", she greeted with a friendly smile.

"Hello", I replied with hesitance. Her aura made me insecure. I felt inferior to her.

"I am going out for a cup of coffee and I've no company. Everyone is busy. I asked Jay and he asked me to inform you that you must join me", she said. No, let me correct. She lowkey ordered me.

I don't want to go, my heart whispered.

"Okay", I replied. My gut feeling was telling me something is not right and I should not join her but I'm at work. I've to obey orders.

I picked up my mobile and my wallet along with my room's key and left the hotel with Naina. We walked our way to the hotel. She remained quiet the whole way. I didn't initiate any conversation as well. We reached the cafe and Naina looked at me.

"Grab a seat. I'll give the order. What will you have?", She asked.

"Nothing. I'm good", I said.

"I'll order the same thing as mine", saying so, she left. I shook my head and sat down at the empty table. She's so stubborn.

I observed her from afar. Standing at the other side of the counter, she was radiating confidence and elegance. Her beauty was enough to make heads turn. No wonder why Kabir chose to marry her. She's everything a guy desire. I looked at my reflection on my mobile screen.

I look cute as well. I must wait for someone who can cherish me, my mind gave me a pep talk.

Naina sat down in front of me and placed her mobile on the table. Folding her manicured hands in front of me, she asked, "So, Aashi. How long are you planning to do this job?".

"As long as I can survive, I guess", I replied nervously.

"Do you have a boyfriend?", She asked her other question out of blue.

"No", I replied.

"Do you want a boyfriend?", She asked.

Who doesn't?, I thought.