Slight changes-14

It was now official.
All of the Avengers now knew of Tony's classification ever since they had discovered it sometime between a week or two ago.

In some ways it was good, now Tony wouldn't have to hide away in his lab or his room when he was feeling little, he could simply find someone in the tower and tell them how he was feeling.
Of course, he would never actually just go up to someone and say that he was feeling little, but it was nice to know he could.
Plus, most of the caregivers and even some of the neutrals could pick up that Tony wasn't feeling fully big as soon as he entered the room.
If he were to walk into say the common room with a slight stumble in his step or his eyes seemed to look more innocent than normal, instantly someone like Steve would be next to him, speaking to him softly and asking things such as, "Are you feeling alright Tones?" Or, "how about me and you go get a small snack from the kitchen?"

Everyone now knowing he was little also meant that he had more people to play with, which Tony quickly discovered that he enjoyed.
Whether it was making block towers with Peter, playing pirates with Clint, or mixing water and soap together with Bruce, Tony was always amused with whatever he could do with someone else.
He also had the chance of playing kinda with a little.
Bucky, one of the only other little Avengers, usually had a headspace anywhere between 4-6 on occasions.
At the time Tony met up with him, Bucky wasn't little and Tony was only partially slipped. However, they did have some nice small talk about projects and stuff and they did end up playing with a couple toy cars later on after they had both slipped more into their headspaces.

Oh yeah, did he mention that ever since the Avengers found out about his headspace, he'd had so many more toys? Within the first 24 hours of them knowing, Tony had received at least 30 new toy cars, a bunch of bath toys, a lot of blocks and magnets, and a bunch of fluffy pillows and stuffed animals.
Peter had also worked together with the others to make a small little space on the side of Tony's regular room, it containing an adult sized crib, decked with star blankets and planet pillows, a changing table that was dark grey with specs of white and light blue all over it, a wooden toy bin full of toys, and a light green dresser that contained all his little things like clothes, chewers, bibs, and more.
Peter also added a bunch of fish and sea turtle pictures on the walls that Tony was most fond of.
Overall, he was pretty happy now that he didn't have to work to hide his identity like before, it let go a lot of stress.
He also loved the feeling of actually feeling...well, loved.

However, there were some negative and annoying things that came along with everyone now knowing Tony was a little, things that really began to get on his nerves.

Probably Tony's biggest issue was that even when he wasn't in his headspace, the other Avengers began to mother hen a lot and began treating him more like a child then the adult billionaire play-boy genius that he was and what people knew him as.
Most of the time it was small things, someone resting a hand on his shoulder when normally no one would ever touch him, walking into the kitchen in the morning to find his breakfast already made, coffee in a thermal cup so that it wouldn't burn him, and food cut up into pieces so that it would be easier to eat. If he stayed in the lab for a long time, hours on end, unlike the others normally ignoring him or not really minding, someone would always walk in to make sure he was alright, or get him to 'take a short break and get a breather.'

The small things, Tony didn't really mind, they made him feel appreciated and cared for.
It also meant that Tony didn't have to make his food so -_-

However, unlike Peter who knew some boundaries between how he treated Tony when he was little, and how he treated him when he was big, some of the other Avengers had began to treat him more as a child then an adult. Oh, and he had many examples to prove his statement.
For example, when he was experimenting in his lab, his own private space where he liked to simply zone out and focus on his projects, he almost always had someone else in the room looking after or as they called it 'supervising' him.
Bruce was way too cautious when he was doing tests or machine work, often doing things like melting metal, cutting stuff with the saw, or hammering nails together for Tony, stating that it was 'too dangerous' for him to do it on his own.
Basically the only thing he was let to do was assemble pieces of armor or a project together. Even then, Bruce or someone else would be practically breathing on his neck, watching him very closely as he worked on his genius inventions.