a party gone bad

It was the weekend at amity park Marcus went for a calm ride on his motorcycle luckily he had to stop at the local motorcycle shop across the street from Casper high to see what Bobby the shop's owner and a good friend to Marcus was working on. Marcus entered the garage to see bobby. "Hey Bobby, whatcha workin on?" asked Marcus curiously. "A 38 knucklehead." said bobby with a sly grin

Marcus let out a whistle of impressment. "Looks sweet bobby." he said with a smile as he went back to the store as he was buying some motor oil and a spark plug for his bike. "Ok thanks bobby." he said as he exited the store and got on his motorcycle and parked his bike at the casper high parking lot to work on his bike as he changed the oil and replaced the spark plug kwan walked up to marcus. "Uhh." he said nervously, Marcus was impatient "what?" he said, wiping the sweat from his brow. "Dash is throwing a party and paulina wanted to invite you as her date." he said handing him the invitation and a magazine. "Marcus is so gonna be mad when he sees the dress code." Kwan thought to himself.

And he was right Marcus was extremely pissed he ran to the locker room and kicked open the door. " Where is that son of a bitch?" Marcus yelled as he was seeing red. Dale decided to snap Marcus in the back with a towel and it was a big mistake for him as Marcus punched him square in the jaw. "Do that again, and you'll be missing a few of your teeth, got it." he said angrily.

As dash came out of the showers he saw Marcus then turned pale as he held the magazine in his fist.

Dash tried to make a run for it. "Come here." Marcus said as he pinned Dash to the wall. "What the fuck is this shit?" Marcus wanted answers even if he had to beat the living tar out of dash to get them. "It's the dress code for my party. Very cool, very hip, very dash." he said confidently.

"Listen to me, I'M...NOT...GOING!!!!" he roared as he pushed Dash hard against the wall. "Wannabe biker freak." dash said as marcus stopped then had a look of that dash dug his own grave as he punched him hard across the jaw. Before it got out of hand paulina intervened "both of you stop." she said as Marcus walked away. "Why did you stick up with that freak?" dash said enraged. "He is not a freak, he is more of a man than you are. Maldición dash." she said as he walked to find marcus. Dash was extremely pissed off he wanted to get back at paulina.

She found Marcus "Marcus wait." she begged as he was fuming mad "why? So you can use me like you did danny?" he said, hearing the story Sam told him. "Sam was right, you are shallow." he said, riding off full speed. Paulina stood there as tears ran down her face. Marcus was also hurt too to figure that he and paulina would make a good couple he was fooling himself.

Later that night at dash's party paulina was still thinking of marcus since she had no chance with her ghost boy she wanted to move on so she started dating dash. But it turned out to be a big mistake wondering where her boyfriend was she went upstairs to find him and when she did it was to her horror she found her cousin isabella riding him like a bull in a rodeo as they were both naked as she was hurt and mad at him she smacked him across the face. "You Bastarda infiel" Paulina screamed as she ran out of the house crying. Both dash and Isabella smirked with triumph.

At Marcus's house he was drinking a blue moon white belgian beer to relieve his stress and anger. Sam walked up to him and she knew he was in pain. "I'm sorry I had to tell you the truth about paulina." Sam said. "I know," said Marcus sadly. "she would have used me the way she used danny. I'm as delusional as Danny was." said Marcus. Sam put a hand on his, "Don't blame yourself marcus. "There is someone out there for you." Sam said as the doorbell rang.

Marcus went to the door to see paulina in tears and to her shock she had a look of hurt on her face as she brought Marcus out to the backyard to talk. Sam went to the door to overhear because she didn't trust paulina. "What happened?" said Marcus. "That puta of cousin fucked dash and i saw them, ever since we were young she got all the attention." said paulina sobbing marcus hugged her as he listened. "Plus I wasn't using you to my ends, you have to believe me." Paulina looked at Marcus as he wasn't convinced. "How?" he asked her as he turned away.

Paulina placed both hands on Marcus's face as she gave him a kiss on the lips. He can feel the pain and suffering in the kiss. Marcus embraced her in the kiss to heal her pain. As Sam overheard and she was wrong about paulina she was just trying to break free from her cousin's shadow. As Paulina broke the kiss Marcus smiled. "I promise i will keep you away from your slut of a cousin and bastard of an ex." he said, hugging her tightly as paulina was about to leave until sam stopped her. "Look paulina, i know i saw you shallow in the past but after i heard you and marcus talked, i wanted to say i'm sorry." said sam looking at the former queen bee. "Apology accepted." said paulina walking out of the door.

Paulina returned home to see no one home as she ran to her room got a bag and packed her clothes, make up, and other necessities and left her home but not before leaving a letter for her father to read as she moved in with marcus and sam things won't be the same for marcus....