12 | What's in your pockets?

Just after a few minutes of me entering the house, the bell rings.
I walk over to get the door, the bell being pressed a million times while i do so.

Impatient little merde.

"I'm coming!" I groan, slightly gritting my teeth and walking faster.

I mutter a few curses under my breath, proceeding to open the door.
"I forgot to give you something." Keldan speaks, his hand leaning towards the side of the door frame.

"What?" I sigh, rolling my eyes.

He smirks boyishly as he pulls his hand out and opens it, with my bra inside of it.

I huff before snatch it from his hands as quickly as i can, him giving it after it lingers on his fingertips for a while.
"Don't make it weird." I glare with narrowed eyes.

"You're welcome." He winks, half-smirking while his tongue rests on the roof of his mouth before he turns around.

Just a few minutes later, i feel my phone vibrate from inside the pockets of my black hoodie.

Theo

[Hey! I was wondering if you'd
want to come at my place
for a small party with some of
my friends tomorrow?]

Yeah, i'm not a huge fan of parties. I'd much rather stay home, watch netflix and just eat wrapped in my blanket.

Apart from the fact that i'd barely know any people there and my social skills aren't the best.

[oh i'll think about it]

No, i will not think about it. I'm not going.

This is my go-to reply for every party i get invited to.

I mean, it would just be rude to say no.

[Okay, I'd love for you to come though!]

•••

"No way, you're not going!" Dionne scoffs in disbelief.

After hours of students dying aka studying, School eventually ended, and currently Dionne is bickering with me about going to Theo's party.

"You're going." Dionne squints her eyes and puts her hand on my shoulders firmly, preventing me from walking further.

"No." I deadpan, looking uninterested.

"Ye-es." She sings.

"No-oh." I sing back, mocking her.

"Yes." 

"No."

"Oh c'mon! You never go to any parties!"

"No."

"Live a little!"

"I'm living."

"Alara, you can't be serious right now!"

"I am."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"