𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6:𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚~

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

______________________________________

------KATSUKI'S POV-----

I gaped a little at the mansion that presented infront of my face.It's super huge and classy,The outlook designs was a bit modern and have a slight late model designs that compliment the big house.

"Shall we get inside Mr.Bakugou?"

The mismatched haired boy said to me,I nodded and let the other butlers to carry my belongings.I might looked like a visitor instead of a babysitter because of their actions.

We past the tall gates and went inside the house.My eyes widen again because this house is like a fucking mall! but a bit smaller,How rich this man?,He was the literally owner of the richest company of this world so there's no way he have a cheap house.

I mentally beat up myself for being too stupid.I brushed my thoughts off and about to follow which i assume Todoroki to get on my room but a tiny footsteps stopped my tracks.

I turned around and saw a certain grennete that running towards me,I stopped myself for smiling but i gave up and opened my arms for the kid.

He jumped at my embrace and nuzzles at the crooked of my neck while giggling nonstop.This cutie,never failed for making me look like an idiot.I laughed a little and looked at the e/c eyes little broccoli boy and saw him grinned at me.

"I'm so happy that your finally going to live with us mommy!,Daddy said that your going to move here so i prepared you're bedroom mom!"

He said excitedly that makes me chuckle a bit,"Oh really,So your the one who prepared my sleeping zone? it's must be cute like you,you little brat",I said and pinch his cheeks while he laughed at me.

"I'm glad that you arrived early"

I turned my head and saw the tall muscular h/c alpha that wearing black suit that a bit tight to him,showing the big bulky muscles of him,I gulped and shyly noded while cursing myself for being looked like a girl without her panties on.

He chuckled and approach us that makes my breath to hitch a bit,He stopped infront of me and ruffled his son hair while smiling softly at me,

"Izumi can't control his excitement when i told him that your going to babysit him and sorry for his behavior,You must be uncomfortable to be called mom by him"

He said and chuckled a bit while,We both break our eye contact when we heard a soft sniffles that coming to the small bean that on our side.

Mr.L/n squat down and looked worryingly at Izumi."What's wrong honey?",He asked the child that sobbing slightly,"I-It's m-mom uncomfortable with m-me?,I don't wanted him to..h-h-hate me dad"