𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1:𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏~

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

______________________________________

-----THIRD POV-----

The sound of the monitor is heard at the room where an black haired alpha  layed.He was pregnant to another alpha that makes the doctor and nurses to get confused even the parents of the said male.

The cry of an healthy baby boy is heard that make them feel happy for a bit but that happiness have a hint of sadness because the mother of the child didn't survive and lost his final breath that make the whole family to drop their tears of.

The baby that was crying earlier was surprisingly quite now that make them worried a little.He was resembles a lot to his late father,
h/c hair looks,e/c eyes and beautiful pink lips that make him look extremely handsome even though he was still a toddler.

His grandmother carry him and wiped his tears away when they approach the now peaceful alpha that now sleeping forever.His grandma was crying nonstop when she suddenly thought his lost son and how sad will the boy life with without his parents to be seen off

She put his grandchildren at the side of his mom and fall on the ground because of an heavy heart that she's taking right now.Her husband rush to him and Comfort his wife while looking at the two with saddened expression.

The baby caress his mother's face while looking curiously,not aware of the situation his mother was up into,
He didn't cry like the other babies that was first born instead he was silent and looked at the black haired male that sleeping quietly, identifying him.

____________________

The now ten years old h/c haired male was running around their backyards while playing at his dog that barking at him.His two grandparents smiled at the sight that make their heart warm,
the h/c haired male waved at his grandparents and smiled softly that resembles his mother's smile that make them tear up a bit.

He was just a 10 years old kid but he's height is like a fifteen years old that make them feel concerned,and not to mention his muscles are shown off a bit even though he's still young.

They looked at each other while talking to their eyes like they already have a conclusion that make them sigh and looked worryingly at their grandchild that laughing while enjoying the warm temperature of the sun.

________________

"Your grandchild is a ultimate alpha"

The old couple looked at the doctor shocked and at each other with worries filling their senses.The now eleven years old h/c kid was looking at his grandparents while curiosity filling his innocent eyes.

"What's an ultimate alpha doc?",He asked the doctor and feel the two old couple tensed up a bit while looking at his son with hesitant expression.