𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸

꧁꧁꧁꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂꧂꧂

The rankings:

Omega:
Also known as the most submissive one of all them.A man or a woman can get pregnant by a beta or alpha because of how fertile they are especially when they were in heat.

Beta:

The female beta can get pregnant by an alpha and a beta also.The male beta can't get pregnant just like a female by an alpha but can get produced a genetal fertilization when the one that they have mated is an ultimate alpha.

Alpha:

The top or dom among of them,They can make an omega and female beta to get pregnant.They went on runt like a heat that make their body hot and needed mated sincerely they were there habitats.A female alpha can have a same fertilization in a man,(They have a dick),They can also get pregnant if an ultimate alpha mated them.

Ultimate Alpha:

They were the true top or a dominate on bed even though they were mating an alpha.Their member (dick) of an ultimate alpha is measured in 13 when soft and 16 when it's hard.Their semens is strong that can anyone pregnant.They can also release a pheromones that make anyone weak and wobbled on their knees

Another Info:

All of the ultimate alpha died on the late era because how badly they used to make a strong children's but surprisingly an ultimate alpha is born on this generation that make the world shocked.(That's you ofcourse)

He become popular among the world because of his huge build,a super handsome face and a strong strength that even an alpha can't compared.His company was the number one of the whole world that male his so rich and his 'secret business' that male him the top catch of all the males and females.

꧁꧁꧁꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂꧂꧂