"What's got you so excited." I said adjusting his t-shirt and bandana for him.

"Oh My God, I just recorded this awesome sing for my album and I'm really excited for you to hear it." He said excitedly with a huge smile on his face.

"I can't wait to hear it, but I'm getting late for my date, so Mr.KSI can I leave." I asked gesturing at his hands on my waist holding me close to him.

"Oh okay, have fun on your date." He said winking before kissing my forehead making me smile.

"Also it's your sister's birthday tomorrow so I'll be over in the morning for the call." He said as I nodded.

"Goodbye Jules, go have fun but not too much fun." He said adjusting my jacket and tucking the loose strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Goodbye Jide." I said kissing his cheek and walking towards the elevator.

I made my way downstairs and saw Trevor's car parked out in front. He opened the door for me from the inside and I got into the passenger seat and gave him a quick hug , before he started driving off to someplace he had planned to take me for weeks now.

"So you still haven't told me where your taking me tonight." I asked him with a chuckle as he smirked at me.

"It's somewhere special, I know you'll like it." He said as he drove on.

He drove for about an hour and a half more. We were at some random farm on the outskirts of London. After he parked the car, we both walked hand in hand towards the small pond that was a little further away from the parking area.

"So you brought me to a pond." I asked with a chuckle as he pulled me closer to him.

"It's our old family farm, this is where I grew up." He said gesturing towards the vast expanses of farm to the side of us.

"Why did you move to London then." I asked as he lead me to a beautifully decorated table at the edge of the pond.

"Uhm my family passed away in a airplane crash. I inherited this property when I was 20. It's all I have left." He said with a sad smile as we took our seats.

"I'm so sorry Trevor, I didn't know." I said taking his hand in mine as he gave me a kiss on my knuckles.

"It's alright, I do miss them from time to time but I don't know how but since you've walked into my life, everything seems great again and I thank you so much for that." He said as he looked into my eyes leaving me speechless.

"Hey it's going to be alright okay, now come on I can't wait to see what else you have planned." I said changing the topic as he chuckled.

"Well I spent all the time for decorating this so all we got is some cold pizza." He said as he ran to the nearby shed and brought out two domino's pizza boxes.

"Wow, isn't this a treat." I said with a chuckle as I took a box of pizza from him.

We ate the cold pizza laughing around and watching the pond in all it's serine beauty. The lights and starry sky just added to the ambience and I genuinely enjoyed myself. I hadn't been on such romantic dates before other than a few night outs with JJ which turned romantic.

After dinner, Trevor lead us up to the roof of one of the sheds. He brought me to the top and gave me a hug before pulling out a bracelet from his pocket.

"Here I want you to have this." He said tying the bracelet around my wrist.

"Trevor you shouldn't have." I said giving him a hug before admiring the silver bracelet that shone under the night light.

𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖚𝖕 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 || Sidemen || KSIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें