Magic, Gold

[Skill (Charm Resistance "Small") upgraded to (Charm Resistance "Medium")]
[Skill (Mind Control Resistance "Small") upgraded to (Mind Control Resistance "Medium")]
[Skill (Soul Resistance "Small") upgraded to (Soul Resistance "Medium"]
[Skill acquired (Void Resistance "Small")]

"Funyaa?~"

She woke up and find herself in an unfamiliar ceiling.

"Where am I?"

Her muddled mind tries to process it, before immediately sitting up in a start as she recalls about yesterday.

Oh right, I am still inside the game. I wonder what's happening and why they are not plugging me off?

She felt disappointed realizing where she is, though she quickly shakes her head and try to cheer herself up.

Well, it might be like that event where the time inside is accelerated. I'll have to wait for the time they realize I am stuck here and take my helmet out. For now, I'll try and explore this new map while waiting for it.

Maple, ever the optimist, have decided on her game plan and is just going to leave the bed when she heard a cute groan on her side. Looking at it, she saw the pinkette sleeping peacefully in her sleepwear.

She recalls about what happens yesterday before she slept.

Before the night approaches, Louise have asked for a maid to take off the haystack put in her room. Maple didn't know what it is used for but she decided not to ask and let her be. After that, Louise told her that she can sleep besides her.

It seems like she have ordered a new bed, though it seems like it'll take until tomorrow night because they'll have to order it outside the walls of this school.

Before sleeping, Louise, without really minding it, unclothed herself and ask for a maid to take care of her laundry. After that, she took care dressing herself in her sleepwear. Then she asks if it's possible for Maple to wake her up early.

Maple doesn't really thought much about it. She still sees her as an NPC so she didn't want to sleep besides her and wanted to explore the world.

Though she changes her mind after a prompt suddenly appeared in her vision. It is a quest prompt.

[Wake Your Master Up In The Morning]

Description : As her familiar, you are obligated to tend to her needs. Your first task as a familiar is to wake her up in time before her classes.

Time Limit : 12 Hours

(Rewards)
100,000 Gold
1,000 EXP
Increase Affection with Louise

(Failure)
Decrease Affection with Louise

She didn't know what's with the affection thing, but if it's a quest then she will surely do it.

So she decided to stay up here and wait for the daytime to approach. Though she remembers that NWO follows the real time on the outside, so that would take a lot of time.

So she slept along with her, with a small hope that maybe she will be log out forcefully by the game.

It didn't happen of course, but she still have a quest that needs to be done so she quickly gets to it.

"I think I know just how to wake her up!"

And because she thinks this is still a game so her ways is.... a bit out of this world.
_______________________________________