"Saira, I gotta go. Call you later."

"Fahaaaad," Saira drags my name in a raspy voice. "I love you, jaan."

"Love you, too."

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you."

"Love you--"

"Sunaye nahi dera mujhe."

"Love--"

"Mm-mmm, nope."

"SAIRA MALIK, I LOVE YOU!" She snickers in victory.

"Miss you."

"Miss you more."

"Good night kiss hona mujhe. Nice and loud." Licking my lips, I half-smile and do a 'MUAHHH'. Wishing it was her instead of the phone.

"Happy?"

"Jiii."

"Go sleep. Be a good girl and dream about me."

"Order placed in DreamWorks." I chuckle, saying bye, and end the call. Twirling around, I'm not very surprised to see Aysha still standing by the glass door.

"You agreed to walk together." She shrugs, catching my pointed look.

"Chalo," I say and step past her, not caring if she followed. Pulling the conference rooms' door open, I waited so she could enter first. Shooting me a shy smile, Aysha tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Thank you," She muttered.

Pathetic!

Nodding at her curtly, I make my way towards the opposite side of the oval table and plop on the chair between a bickering Devu and a fuming Preiti. They fall silent as I fist-bump Devu, and flash Preiti a raised brow. Wordlessly asking what was going on. A sigh leaves her mouth and she shakes her head, turning her attention to the whiteboard.

The murmur dies down right after the lights go out. All heads turn towards the screen and the meeting commences. My eyes are trained on the charts when I felt a nudge to my side. Bouncing his brows, Devu gestured behind me. Without even sparing a glance across the table, I knew who he was talking about.

"Aysha?" I mouth, earning a smirk.

"Bhabi ku malum?" He inquired.

(Des bhabi know?)

"Of course."

"And she's okay with it?"

"Deewana hogya? What do you mean she's okay with it? Affair nahi chalra mera." I whisper yell the words.

"Nahi re, Aysha ka kiya scene hai phir?"

(I didn't mean that. What's up with her?)

"Pagal hai une. Peecha ich nahi chordi meri. Abhi main Saira se baat karra tha, wo bhi suni lekin kuch asar nahi hua. Confront bhi kara main ek, do baar. Engagement hogai meri bolke. Ring bhi dikhaya! Tch, no change. Ya to ine psycho hai, ya beghairat." I narrate.

(She's crazy. Just won't leave me alone. I was talking to Saira now, right in front of her, and yet she's the same. I've confronted her, said I'm engaged, showed her the ring, but no use. Either she is a psycho or a beghairat.)

Devu gives her a sideways look, before locking his gaze with me.

"Fifty Shades of Grey wali Anna ka look deri une teku. Pencil ka end in her mouth, eyes trained on you. Almost eye fucking you." I cough at the last bit, attempting to hide a smug smile.

"Sharam hai re kaminey thodi bhi hasne? Saira bhabi malum na kaise hai," He smacks my shoulder.

(Have you lost your sense of shame? You know how Saira is,)