shes here!! .28

Ominiscent

They rushed to the hospital. Turns about she was far along 1 or 2 months behind than what the doctor told them.

They rushed her into the emergency room.  They already got the labor/ recveing suite.  The layer her down and asked her to push.

"I AM PUSHING"  she said crying.

Kentrell just stood my the bed and holded her hand.

"Alright 1 2 3 Push"

Alright we see the head.

Kentrell went to go see.  He passed out.

"KENTRELL DONT LEAVE ME' she screamed crying.

"It's ok just push and she will be here soon."

...

Kentrell woke up off the chair and got up to go see that the baby was almost out.

"One last push 3 2 1" the doctor said

She pushed then that's when her baby was born.

April 11th  was Alison Kaiya Gaulden.

They let her hold the baby nothing she looked just like her and kentrell she had Kentrells eyes. Very adorable.

She was crying because wow

Ariel😀

I can't belive I just had my child. Lord this can't be real. Kentrell was crying too. I haven't seen him cry in a while.

He wanted to whole the baby i let him.  My labor was 30 minutes long. She was ready to come.

I was getting sleepy so I went to sleep.

Kentrell😭

I just seen my 1st daughter she is so pretty son.  Mane I can't belive she my daughter and I got a fucking family.

I was holding her the doctor woman asked if I wanted to feed her the bottle.

I said yeah. She showed me how to feed her with a practice doll and I just watched. Then I had to actually do it so I gave her the bottle. And she drunk enough so I had to burp her after.

She did a little burp she so cute son.

I had took a picture of her sleep on her mommy. Then I took a pic with my baby girl for memories.

The doctors wanted to take a picture with all us.

(Pretend like ariel holding the baby and kentrell hugging her)

.. 3 days later

Ariel

We finally get to take Alison home. I was too happy because I Wana be home.

Ominisent

Kentrell you comming over?  She asked while he was putting her carseat in the car .

"Yeah I'm off probation so you waan come stay wimme"  he asked

"Imma think about it but right now we can go to my house" she said

They walked inside and ariel put her in her baby crib thing because she was already sleep.

"You acting as if you ain't just have a baby" kentrell said looking at her

"Yeah I don't know why I feel the same not weak but I ain't complaining."She said sitting on the sofa.

"Oh well shii what you Wana do"  kentrell said leaning his head on her

"Nothing I'm just tired ish" she said getting up to get the blanket.

"Give me some" kentrell said taking some of the cover.

"No boy give me"  she said snatching it back.

He just decided to lay all on her.

"Why you so heavy" she said shifting

"Ion fucking no let me sit in yo lap"  kentrell said.

"Umm well ok" she said sitting up

Kentrell sat in her lap. She put her hands around his waist.

"AH ah don't do taht guh" he said moving her hands

"What Eva dude" she said putting her arms back around his body.

He just leaned back on ha.

"I always wanted this fa us"  kentrell said

"Yeah me too but it always doesn't go the way it's supposed to I guess" she said pushing him off her walking to the baby room.

"What you mean by that" he said

She just ignored him and picked up Alison.

"Heyy mama bebeh" she said holding her 

"You look so pretty and your hair ao cute mama babyee" she said playing with her hair a bit.