Wishing .20

Kentrell

I told kamiri grand mo to come pick him up because it's gon be ugly in this bitch on my moma.

His grand mo come pick him up and shit and then I go see what ariel doing.

Ariel☹

I Wana start a new life. I cried into my pillow wishing I never met kentrell. Wishing I never moved.

I heard foot steps come near my room so I wiped my eyes and acted normal.

Ominisent hehe

" aye " kentrell said shaking her whirl she was face down into the bed.

"Whatt" she said acting like she just woke up.

"I know yo Lil ass wasn't sleep so get up"

She jacked the cover from off her head mugging him.

" Why the fuck you always git a additude with me like I'm always doing you sum" kentrell said mugging her back

"Kentrell you don't treat me right that's why" she said with a tear falling down her cheek.

" imma learn to treat you right" he said whipping her tear

"Good night princess" he said kissing her on the forehead leaving out the room.

She went back to sleep but he decided to head to the studio.

"Give you my allllll. I admit that I was wrong (Oooooooh) I was showing OFfffff. I ain't want you fa to leave (OOOO)"

(My all by yb ON YOUTUBE ONLY)

At the studio

"I'm finished recording" youngboy stated

"That's about yo girl huh" Montana said nugging him.

"NO its about mermaids" kentrell said

" you need help with how you treat her ?" Montana asked folding his arms

"Mhm she was telling me about how I don't treat her right and shit and imma learn because I really need her real talk" he said smoking his blunt

"Since she live with you just do shit for her you know nobody else would do. Like such her toes or sum be romantic."

"Aight thanks tana" YOUNGBOY said walking out the studio.

He drove to the target that was open 24 hours. Then picked up whip cream and some roses and snacks.

He was doing it all last minute.

20 minutes later.

9 pm

Kentrell

I walk into the house and it's mad quiet ion like dat .

So I walk into my room put all the shirt arranged and shit.

I out the whip cream on my dresser and some cherry on the dresser too. Then I out the roses on the bed.

I bust in arielr room and she has a vibrator between her legs while bitting her lip with her eyes closed. I notice she us holding a picture of me on her phone. Shii ill risk it all tonight

I go outside the door and knock on it.

"I'm comming!" She said yelling

"Yeah I know you are" he chuckled

Ominisent

She came to the door with her bra and pants on.

"You look good" he said caressing her hand.

"Thank you " she said blushing

"Cmon guh"he said holding her hand leading her to his room.

"Kentrell it's beautiful in here you did all thiss??!!" She said looking at the candles and rose and whip cream and cherry.

"Yeah" he chuckled knowing he could do better if he didn't rush

She jumped on top of him crying of over welled.

"Nobody did this ever for me" she sniffles into his shirt

He smirked holding her.

She got off him and sat on the bed and ate some cherry.

"Why you eating the cherrys" he said taking the box from her

"Because why else are they here?" She said squinting at him

"My bad I forgot" he said taking her socks off revealing her pink polished toes

"Boy why you taking my socks off" she said twinkling her toes.

He got the whip cream and cherry at sat them besides her feet.

"Kentrell please don't tell me you finna chew my nail polish off then eat it with cherry and whip cream" she said covering her face

"No guh you gon see" he said opening the whipped cream.

He put it on her toes and shit and put cherrys on her neck and shit.

She was too stunned to speak.

He started locking the cream off her toes while eating the cherrys.

She started blushing but was still to stunned to speak.

He started locking her toes making her curl them. He slapped her tigh.

"Stop curly yo toes bae" he said

"Y-yes"

"Yes who ?" He said raising his body up

"Y-yes Daddy"

He smirked at her then went back to sucking her toes.

He was done licking and sucking all the whipped cream off her toes.

So he went to her neck where they had whip cream and more cherrys.

He started picking the cherrys and eating them while sucking the spots where the whipped cream was leaving her hickies.

She started moaning "Kentrelllll"
"Oooawh" he was liking it too.

He started traveling down to her cleavage sucking on it leaving more hickies.

 Like that but worst

Like that but worst

He started sucking on her neck again making her wet.

She started holding his head while moaning. "Kentrellll" "mmm" "Uahh"

Sooner than later she feel asleep while kentrell was holding her and he took a picture of them snuggling while she was sleep showing her hickies and his hickies. She mostly had them tho.

Twitter

TheShadeRoom: nbayoungboy posted him and mysterious girl snuggling revealing so marks on both of there bodys..

(Imagine a picture)