connect the dots ..24

FOX8NEWS

Kentrell Gaulden know as Nbayoungboy ight be facing 30 years in prison.

"Youngboy reportly hold hostage a female for going on 7 months.."

"Our fbi agents stated that they have many evidence."

(Youngboy buying pregnancy test)
(Youngboy kidnapping her video)
(Youngboys viral pictures of her sleep next to him)

"We now will be hearing from the victims family and friends" the news reporter said

"THAT BOY IS A HOE HE FUCKED AROUND AND KID NAPPED MY COUSIN T F HE GON FACE LIFE" her big cousin said

"Alright that is enough from family and friends"

(News gone off)

Ariel🤔🤨

I low-key felt awful because I still love him I don't know why. At the end of the day he is also the father of my child so he has to be in her/his life. They told me it was up to me to press charges or not. I'm just so done with this I wana have my baby and go.

Ominiscent

*knock knock*

"come in" she yelled

"Good evening so are you ready to leave this hospital?"

"Yea ofc" they brought the wheel chair even tho she was perfectly fine. And they rolled her outside her big cousin ( BIG BRE ) pulled up in her nice ass truck and picked her up in it.

"Hey cuzo" ari screamed

"Heyyy I missed youu" she pulled her in a tight hug"

"Ouch" she said crossing her arms a Ross her stomach

"Girl... I knowww you lying" she said looking shocked

"Are you pregnant?" Her cousin whispered

"Y-yea" she replied nervously

She just pulled her into a tight hug 🫂

"I'm here fa you and me and him the only ones who know?" She whispered

"Why you whispering we in the car and no my therapist knows." She replied

"Oh well I'm your assistant now purrr" big bre said sticking out her tounge.

"Ok so umm where is he and how everybody know- is he in custody.." ariel said thinking out loud

"Yeah he isn't in jail just in isolation or what ever" her cousin replied

"Oh well I Wana go get sum to eat like maybe some pickles and pizza that sounds gooodddd" she clapped

"Girl you big pregnant huh" she laughed

"1 month lol" she laughed

Another month passes.

Ariel💔

Today I made 2 months pregnant and I have to go to court today. Ima pray on this because I just don't know..

Well i got my own apartment and stuff. Atleast I have that and I can't wait will my baby come. I know at first I didn't want her/ him but.. it grew on me. It makes me happy to know this is what I created.

But I decided to put on my all black outfit and head out with big Bre.

Ummm that's the dress just imagine her with a 2 month belly.

Ominiscent.

She walked into the court room to see cameras and all eyes turns on her. The pressure was immaculate and scary. Even kentrell turned around.

 Even kentrell turned around

( for your imagination yk)

He turned around staring at her he looked the other way when she saw him.

..

"Miss Love would you like to press charges against Gaulden?"

"No.."

"Why not Miss Love."

"Gaulden and I have something special and even though he holded my hostage he still cared for me... He just wanted somebody to love with him and be with him and I also have to admit that.. Him and I are handling something private.."

"Private like what come here and tell"

" I'm pregnant with his child please don't tell anybody" she whispered

"Of course I will not" she hugged her

"Gaulden do you think you deserve to be with this woman? Gaulden also how long you think you deserve in jail."

" I don't think I deserve to be with Her because I'm bad fa ha and you see how it ended up. I think a deserve about 5 months and house arrest for like a few months because I really messed up her life and stuff but I also have to be their for my son kamiri."

"Alright Mr. Gaulden Nad Ms. Love the decision is made. 5 months for gaulden when he gets out he will be on house arrest and probation. Case dismissed." The judge banged the hammer thing

She started getting up your could kinda see her belly you think she bloating but no ma'am. Kentrell looking at her and dhe looked at him back. It was awkward between the two. You could see them putting the cuffs on kentrells hands and going into the cop car.

She just stood their processing everything.. like staring in space

"Hey you ok?" Big bre asked

"Yeah I'm fine" ariel said getting in the truck.