New Beginning? or End? : chapter 6

Start from the beginning

We're in the restaurant, it's looking really classic but also very expensive. God why he has to spend so much money just for my bday, now I'm feeling bad .

Waiter took us to an area where there was no one, it was looking like that it was made for couple . Aww Joon did this for me. Then I looked at him. He gave me a genuine smile.

We cut the cake. Then he told me to close my eyes and I felt his hands on my neck. It felt like he was putting a pendant around my neck. He told me to open my eyes. I touched the pendant.

"Oh Lord this pendant is so beautiful , you didn't have to Joon, it looks really expensive " I said to him.

"Forget about price, it's your birthday , it's just a small gift from your poor husband My majesty " Seo Joon said with a mischievous look

"Forget about price, it's your birthday , it's just a small gift from your poor husband My majesty " Seo Joon said with a mischievous look .

I played along with him "ok peasant ". He chuckled . We ate dinner . We were going out but then a man stopped Seo Joon .

That man said " Hi Seo Joon, brother long time no see" then they hugged each other. Joon introduced him to me .

"Tae, he is my friend ,Kim Jonghyun , we did our education from the same uni. He was my room mate . Jonghyun meet my
husband, Park Taehyung "

"Wow Seo Joon your husband is really beautiful and he looks younger than you" his friend said.

"Yes he is. What about you? You were in America. What are you doing here? " Joon tried to change the topic .

"Well I got married . My kids wanted to meet their grandparents. So here I am, back in Daegu with my family " - Jonghyun said.

"What you got married? You've kids now. How old are they? " Joon asked with a smile.

"Of course Seo Joon I've kids I'm 34 , brother. Let me show you the picture. She is 5 , her name is chaeyong and she is 2 years old, her name is Ae- Ra . " Jonghyun kids are so cute . I looked at Joon. His eyes were glistening so much.

"Aigoo they're so cute. Aren't they Tae?" Joon said . I nodded.

" What about your kids? Let me show their picture. " Jonghyun said.

I got nervous but then Joon held my hand tightly ,Jonghyun didn't notice that.

" Tae is young and we're not ready for kids now. Let us enjoy bro " Joon said with a little smile.

" Yes Tae is young but brother you and I are of the same age. You should start a family now, before you look too old with your kids " Jonghyun said with a laugh, his phone started ringing.

"My wife is calling me Bye Seo Joon Bye Taehyung . It was nice meeting you Taehyung . See you around brother" -Jonghyun said and took his leave

"Bye Jonghyun " - Joon said

Joon left my hand and started walking silently. I followed him. He sat in the car. I did the same. I tried to start a conversation , but he didn't say a single word through the whole ride.