she gets jealous when the waitress flirts with you (requested)

"Thank you." Xiaoting politely smiled as the menus were placed on the table in front of you before the hostess walked away.

"Wow, Xiaoting. This place is perfect." You said as you looked around the restaurant, breathing in the smell of the delicious foods being prepared that other customers ordered.

The place she's brought you to tonight is one of the newest spots that's opened in town.

People have been raving about it and you mentioned to Xiaoting that you wanted to come here when you had the time.

And there was no better night to do so than tonight since it's date night.

"Enjoy it tonight, babe. Get whatever you want. I want to make tonight special." She grinned and put her hand over yours, squeezing it a couple of times before pulling it back so she could open her menu.

You both stared down at your menus, deep in thought as you carefully looked over every single option that you saw.

Everything looked so good that it was hard to pick what you wanted.

A few seconds later though, Xiaoting lifted her head as she heard somebody clear their throat.

She noticed the waitress standing there and sent her a friendly smile, thanking her when she placed some water on the table.

"How are you ladies doing tonight?" She asked as she looked from Xiaoting and over to you.

Just as her gaze fell onto you, you lifted your head and Xiaoting was unpleased to watch as the waitress bit her lip when your eyes met.

You quickly broke the eye contact between you, uncomfortable to hold it for too long.

You grabbed your straw and put it in the glass before taking a few sips of the cold and refreshing water.

Her breath hitched and she cleared her throat, nervously fixing her hair before smiling.

She seemed quite happy to see you, which Xiaoting was not happy about.

"Hi, pretty girl. What's your name?"

Xiaoting clenched her jaw as she heard the first three words slip from the girl's lips.

"Y/N."

"What a gorgeous name." She said with an adoring gaze in her eyes. "Everything about you is just gorgeous, isn't it?"

Xiaoting rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"What beautiful eyes you have."

"Excuse me." Xiaoting sighed. "I'd like to order."

"Yeah, in just a minute." The waitress said and Xiaoting stared at her in disbelief.

"Have you been here before?"

"Nope. It's my first time here." You mumbled as you continued to look at your menu.

"Well, maybe you can come back a second time. In a few days? Or tomorrow, even? For a date with this girl here who is falling head over feet for you."

You lifted your head, staring at her with a look of discomfort and shock.

"You would make me the happiest girl in the world if you'd go out with me."

"You know what?" Xiaoting suddenly said, clearly frustrated with the waitress by the tone of her voice. "I'm sure she'd be happy to come back again. I, her girlfriend, will be very happy to bring her here for another one of our date nights."

The waitress's eyes went wide as she realized what was happening.

"I know what it's like to be head over feet for her. I was crazy for her the moment I laid eyes on her. That's why I asked her out and that's why we've been together for close to a year now." She grinned as she took your hand into hers, bringing it to her lips to kiss your knuckles as she kept her eyes locked with the girl's. "I suggest you find someone else to flirt with. Because she's mine, all mine."

The waitress walked away, completely embarrassed over the situation.

Meanwhile, Xiaoting couldn't help but grin.

"I feel better now." She said as you shook your head with a chuckle.

"Jealous much?" You teased.

"She was practically drooling over you." She said. "I saw it in her eyes; she was mesmerized by you."

"Well, too bad for her. Because I'm in love with you." You said and her heart skipped a beat before she looked back down at her menu, ready to carry on with your night out.