𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

It has been 4 weeks since Nate got shot. I've been taking good care of him along with the boys. He's been getting better every day.

Right now I was at my nail artist house getting my nails done. I was getting a practice set since my birthday is coming up.

Big 20!!

Kay paid for them like he always forces me to let him.

I got done and we took pictures and she sent them to me.

Instagram Story

caption: "pre b-day set 😍

caption: "pre b-day set 😍. she always eats 💜"

After this Kay said he was gonna meet me at my crib and take me shopping for my birthday. Then we were gonna get food and chill after.

I texted him

𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙺𝙰 𝟺𝙻 💕😩

                        i'm done with my nails omw home

aii imma be over there in 20 bae

                                                           ok love see you

20 minutes ~

I decided to change my shirt and clothes since I already took a shower this morning but my clothes were smelling like nail dust and nail polish.

I was sitting on my front room couch when I got a knock on my door. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed to the door and opened it.

"You look mad good right now bae" Kay said as he hugged with me smelling that good ass Dior cologne then proceeds to smack my ass. Then he kissed me on my forehead.

"Thanks bae" I said

He had on a light pink Prada shirt with some light blue jeans and air force ones. His hair was still also neatly done because he told me to do it the night before I got my nails done.

"You ready?" He asked

"Yes sir"

"Ight let's go"

I walked out of the door way and closed it behind me, locking it.

We walked to the elevator to get down to the lobby and go to the car.

He put his arm around me and pulled me to him as we watched the numbers go down. Coming to a stop when we got to the lobby.

We then walked towards the door, as I walked out with him trailing behind me while we walked towards the car.

He opened my door for me and closed it as he walked over to his side to get in.

"So where we going bae?" I asked as he closed his door getting in the car, starting it.

"You finna ball out" He said pulling out wads of cash