𝑇𝑤𝑜

Work

Don't leave me stuck here in the streets, uh huh. If I get another chance to. I will never no never neglect you. I mean who am I to hold your past against you. I just hope that it gets to you. I hope that you see this through. I hope that you see this true. What can I say? Please recognize i'm trying...
Kay

𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙺𝙰 𝟺𝙻 💕😩
i'm in ya building

Huhhhhh here we go again.

I paused the tv and waited for him to come up. Heart beating fast. I then heard him knocking on the door. I got up to open the door for him. I opened the door. He walked in, and turned around to close it. I walked to the spin chairs at the island in my kitchen that goes to my living room to sit down. He sat the food down beside me.

He came up to me, not even one foot away, looking for a hug. I didn't give him one. I wanted to see what he would do.

"So no hug?? You been dubbin me all week and now I can't even get a hug. shit crazy"

"Kevin why are you here"

"To talk to you"

"Talk to me about what"

"Why you been dubbin me lately bro? You good"

I didn't say anything. I looked at the floor. He then grabbed the food and tapped my thigh and took me over to the couch. He gave me the food. He never fails.

I opened it and it was some steak fries. I picked up my fork and got to munching. I started thinking when he said

"So can yo tell me why now?"

"Kevin listen. I have a lot going on right now in my mind and I need you. I know you're busy. You're always in the studio or always with your friends and you're always somewhere. It seems like I don't even see you anymore. That's why I don't call you or text you because I don't wanna bombard your fun or your work with my problems."

"That shit don't even matter fr. I call you and text you when I get done doing what i'm doing or even when i'm doing it. Like I said phones work both ways."

"I get that but like i said you be out having fun and I don't wanna ruin that just because i'm having problems"

"that. shit. don't. matter."

He said clapping in between.

"That's the reason i'm here for you. You can text or call anytime and if you need me imma drop anything i'm doing and come straight to you. Baby I got you forever and ain't no done shit with us. Whateva you need call me or text me and i'll give you whateva you want."

I just took his words in hoping he was telling the truth and he wasn't lying to me.

"Kevin" I said

"Crystal" He said back

"I love you"

"I love you more"

He then grabbed me by neck and pushed that food to the side. We started kissing repeatedly and softly. God I love this nigga lips. They so soft.

He then broke the kiss and picked me up holding my thighs. We started kissing again. He took me to my room. As we broke the kiss he threw me gently on the bed. He backed up and took his hoodie of and threw it on the floor. All he had on was a wife beater.

He then walked back over to me. He grabbed the top of my shorts along with my underwear.

While he was doing that I felt my phone buzz multiple times. I decided to ignore it because i ain't got none in a minute.

Then my damn phone kept ringing and buzzing.

"Pick that shit up and see who it is" Kay said. He sounded mad. He stopped what he was doing.

All because niggas wanna text and call me. See this why I can't never get none.

I opened my phone and went to my messages.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed.

I instantly jumped up pushing kay out the way putting all my stuff on.

He was confused so he pulled me to sit down.

"The fuck happened" he questioned

"NATE GOT SHOT" I yelled at him

I immediately got back up and put my shoes and clothes back on, kay did too.

We ran to the car and got in. I was about to pull off when kay said.

"Wait i forgot something in the crib let me go get it"

"Hurry up please" I yelled out starting the car

While he was gone i decided to call one of nates friends, jalen.

"Jalen what the fuck happened" I said

"We was at the park when 2 cars pulled up and started shooting. They was shooting at natty and his girl was when we all started running. In the middle of us running we seen blood dripping down natty shirt and realized he got shot. Shalise (his gf) took her hoodie off and wrapped it around the wound at tied it to put the pressure on it"

"Where y'all at now??" I asked

"We in cblu car. We was at the park near his house so we called him first. We tried calling you but you wouldn't answer"

"omg" I whispered. "Is natty ok??" I asked.

"Yea his eyes open and he breathing. We driving as fast as we can to the hospital"

"Alright tell natty I love him. We're on our way"

"He said he love you too"

"Alright bye"

This shit was so unexpected.

Kay got back in the car. I immediately drove off. He came back out with a designer bag around his chest. That's his gun bag lol.

I was deriving hella fast when kay asked me
"Is he good?"

"Yes the last time I talked to them he was breathing and his eyes were open. He was talking"

"Bae when we gon find out who did this i swear"

"Bae just chill for now please"

"Nah you know dougz already on it"

"Im just focusing on my brother until he gets better im not worried about anybody else"

"You know ya brother already want his get back to"

"Whatever kay" I said

I can't wait to find out who shot my fucking brother. You your momma and your sister gon get it.