𝑂𝑛𝑒

24 Hours

"These Bitches always want something from me, It's way different every time it's me and you. You loved me when I was bummy, now I got money baby let me freeze you."

Crystal sung as she sat in her room vibing to her music.
Crystal has been in her house all day, phone on dnd, listening to music, sleeping, and eating. After her and her boyfriend Kay got into a big argument yesterday.

Yᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ...

"WELL GET THE FUCK OUT THEN. IF YOU TIRED OF ME IGNORING YOU JUST DON'T TALK TO ME ALL. DON'T PAY ME NO MIND. LET ME DO ME AND YOU DO YOU. IM TIRED OK. IM TIRED. BYE"

"If you tired then go to sleep. You been tired too long for you not to be calling me and talking to me. Sometimes I be missing you"

"If you miss me then call me"

"Yea i get that but you neva call me. Phones work both ways baby."

"Please just get the fuck out I been arguing with you for too long. I told yo ass get the fuck out so why you still standing here talking to me"

"Ight then i'm gone. You can start back talking to me when you feel like just know ian going no where no time soon. We neva done. Kno dat"

Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...

After he left I've been in the house all day. Phone on dnd. Only person i'm talking to right now, is my little brother Nate. I love that kid. Sometimes he likes to fake and act like big bro. But he knows I got him forever. He's literally my bestfriend. Speaking of bestfriend. My bestfriend, Arya. She's so sweet. She gives the best advice. I can tell she loves me. She always tells me wrong from right. Even if she doesn't agree with me. But I have yet to tell her about last night. I wont tell her because I know she'll side with Kay. She always does. Their just alike. But they hate each other. Normal for a boyfriend and bestfriend of someone right??

I picked up my phone and decided to take it off dnd. Looking at my lockscreen of a picture of me, nate, and arya. I changed it last night from kay because I was mad at him. Petty right?? Everyone says that. They say I can get hella petty. Im a BITCH when im hungry. A real meanie. A crybaby. A risk taker. Annnndddd I need to have it my way or no way.

I took my phone off of dnd, and hella notifications popped up. Messages, Calls, Facetimes, Instagrams, etc.

But.
Not one from him.

𝐿𝑖𝑙 𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑒 🦾💙
7 Missed Facetime Calls

𝐿𝑖𝑙 𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑒 🦾💙
19 Messages

𝐴𝑟𝑦𝑎 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑎𝑡 💙💘
6 Missed Facetime Calls

𝐴𝑟𝑦𝑎 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑎𝑡 💙💘
25 Messages

Dougz ❤️‍🔥
7 Messages

Blovee 🖤
9 Messages

Blovee 🖤
2 Missed Calls

𝐿𝑖𝑙 𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑒 🦾💙
4 Missed Calls

𝐴𝑟𝑦𝑎 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑎𝑡 💙💘
7 Missed Calls

𝐴𝑟𝑦𝑎 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑎𝑡 💙💘 & 𝐿𝑖𝑙 𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑒 🦾💙
34 Messages

Instagram
12 Notifications

Snapchat
10 Notifications

I thought to myself. Damn mfs must really live me I don't even be on snapchat.

I replied to those messages but I didn't call anyone back. I still didn't feel like talking to anyone.

My little brother is at his girlfriends house. He's been over there since monday and doesn't come back till next monday. So he wasn't here to hear me and Kay argue.

I decided I was gonna do something productive with my life. I put my phone back on the charger then I went into my drawer to pick out some clothes to put on after I got out the shower. I picked out a some purple nike shorts and a plain white tee.

I sat all my deodorant and perfume and stuff on the bed so that I could go hop in the shower. I grabbed my phone, towel, charger, and slides and went in the bathroom. I plugged my phone up. While I plugged my phone up I got a message from Arya.

𝐴𝑟𝑦𝑎 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑎𝑡 💙💘
i'm glad to hear back from u sis i thought you was dead
you good tho right??

                  yea i'm good, me and kevin got into it

got into what

                                                  bitch your dumb 🤦🏽‍♀️
             we got into a heated argument dumbass

lmfaooo
you wanna talk about it?
you don't have too babe it's fine

                         nah i don't wanna talk about it rn

ight but if you go ghost again and ignore everybody just know we gon have a problem lil girl

                                                           bye arya 😭😭
bye hoe love u too 😘
and don't be in the house all day musty getcho ass in the shower

                                                         i was doing that

I then exited my messages, opening my shower playlist and pressing play.

25 minutes later.

I got all my stuff and left out of this hot and steamy ass bathroom. I then dried off and dropped my towel. I put my lotion and stuff on and put everything back away.

I decided I was gonna go to the living room and watch something on tv. I picked up my remote and opened disney +. I put on the Incredibles.

20 minutes into the movie I decided to pick up my phone. I took it back off of dnd.

He finally texted me.

𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙺𝙰 𝟺𝙻 💕😩
you good??

                                                                               yes.

i'm omw

                                          no don't come over here

This nigga really just left me on read. Why tf does he wanna come see me or talk to me. I told him to let me do and not to talk to me at all. Niggas these days I tell you. They'll threat to shoot yo ass if you don't talk to them. They be so in love. That's some crazy in love shit right there. Kinda toxic. But who am I to judge. I be feeding into that shit sometimes.

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...