𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦

I hope you are blessed with a heart like a wildflower

strong enough to rise again after being trampled upon, tough enough to weather the worst of the summer storms, and able to grow and flourish even in the most broken places.

—— Nikita Gill.

Avery Grace Monroe was perfect

If you asked anyone at Hawkins to describe the perfect person, they would more or less describe Avery Monroe. She had long blonde hair, a gorgeous smile and brown eyes that seemed to shine in the sunlight. Not only that but Avery Monroe was a sweetheart, a little bit clumsy and she daydreamed sometimes, but she was kind and nice and her smile made people's day. It was a refreshing change for most people in Hawkins, the rich girl being one of the nicest people they ever met.

Avery had money, or at least her family did, her dad, Theodore Monroe was the deputy chief under lifelong friend Jim Hopper but most of her money came from her mother, who not only came from a long line of very rich Campbells but was a renowned business woman. Lorelai Monroe owned a diner in the mall, a well liked place amongst everybody, mostly teens who went there after school to hang out. Everyone in town loved the diner and everyone loved Lorelai. So yeah, Avery was pretty rich but unlike others in her school she wasn't a bitch to anyone... well except one person.

James Lucas Parker was a secret nerd dressed up as a jackass jock. He and his best friend Steve Harrington ruled the school, guys wanted to be them and girls wanted to date them. It was safe to say that James led a pretty incredible life, popularity, girls, his best friend beside him, everything he could ever want. Except James let the popularity get to his head, him quickly becoming one of the biggest dicks in Hawkins and while others let him get away woth it, one person didn't stand for it, that person being a certain blonde Monroe.

Avery was smart, so smart, she loved to read and write stories and she passed every class with flying colours going against her dumb rich blonde barbie reputation people had given her.