Chapter 4: Love Revealed

Still Humans :-D

~SpringTrap~

Today is the day I tell Golden Freddy how I feel. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm a little nervous, but not afraid. I think sometimes, ''Come on, Spring! U got dis!'' But it isn't very effective. I head to the kitchen, where Gold usually is. Bonnie caught a glimpse of me, and smirked. Chica did the same. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the kitchen. Golden Freddy's cheeks were bright pink, looking away so I didn't see. ''Uh, SpringTrap, I have to talk to you, in private, is that okay?'' Goldie asked. He led me to the security office, and closed both doors. He also put a trash bag over the windows. ''There was something you had to tell me...'' I reminded Goldie. He closed his eyes, and spoke these words. ''Spring, I have been meaning to tell this to you for a long time, and it's okay if you don't feel the same way. I,I,-l-love you.'' I froze. I closed my eyes, and heard Chica bang on the metal doors. ''Hey SpringTrap, why are you in the office with the doors closed? I forgot my cupcake on the desk!'' She yelled. ''Hold on! I'm busy!" I yelled back in response. ''Where were we?'' Gold asked. '' You might not believe this, but, I love you too. I knew that I liked you the day we met!'' I whispered to him, just in case Chica was still at the door. He leaned down, and his lips contacted with mine. We kissed for about five minutes, then I pulled away. I blushed. I sat down up against the door and Golden Freddy sat down right beside me. I smiled and I fell asleep.