XXIV

Tʜᴇ Aʙʏss ʜᴇʀᴀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀs

M/n sighs heavily, his brow knitted together as he thinks about the situation that was dropped into his lap

M/n sighs heavily, his brow knitted together as he thinks about the situation that was dropped into his lap. He felt like a fool, allowing himself to relax. The poor male couldn't help but beat himself up over this, he had been through this many times before, what made this time any different?
"Your grace?"Aether's voice calls gently from the other side of the door, the blondie had kept good on his word, he brought in a few members of the Golden abyss temple.
"Yes, Aether?"

"I've brought them, are you ready?"A sigh cues from the room, Aether knew that M/n wasn't good with new people so he made a plan just for this, he found it would be easier to introduce M/n to them one by one from most calm to most active. M/n opens the door, slightly hiding behind it, he hadn't changed out of his pajamas just yet nor did he have plans to. He wanted to be lazy for the day but didn't expect Aether to bring his colleagues that day. M/n sighs while grabbing his favorite shaw and draping it over his head with a pout.
"Okay, 'm ready now.."He mumbles halfheartedly and Aether laughs brightly.

🌪️🌪️🌪️

"Alright-"Aether voices sternly while looking at his masked friends, but it was mainly aimed at a certain person.
"This is a palace secret, the man you're meeting in a second is the golden child."

"Are you serious? Hmph, I'll be the judge of that."

"Watch it."Aether nearly growls out at one of the three. He sighs, Aether knew that it was hard to believe since it had been so long since there was another sign of the chosen one's existence. Aether calls over his shoulder and the door opens, M/n peaks into the room completely unsure of how to approach the three masked strangers. Aether waves the first over and they stand directly next to him.
"This is La Signora, she is a Pyro Abyss Lector."She removes her helmet and politely bows to M/n
"Uh, hello miss La Signora. How do you do?"La Signora didn't answer, her heart flutters. The energy that M/n gave off was celestial her bow instantly turned into her kneeling before M/n.
"Your... Your grace...My name is Rosalyne-Kruzchka Lohefalter, I am at your command!"Aether smirks and waves over for the next Abyssal member to approach. He follows Rosalyn's lead and removes his helmet.
"This is Scaramouche, he is an Electro Abyss Lector."

"Your grace, it's... It's an honor to meet you. My name is Kunikuzushi. You're absolutely radiant!"Scaramouche's eyes twinkle brighter than ever, Aether chuckles lightly, and then he waves the last over.
"Last, this is Childe, he is a Hydro Abyss Harald."

"Hello, your grace! My real name is Ajax! Might I add that you have quite the powerful aura! How good are you in a fight?!"

"Eh?!"Aether punches Childe on the back of his head and proceeds to scold the ginger, M/n was in awe, listening to Aether scold anyone was very amusing.
"To answer your question Herald Childe, I'm not very capable in a fight. I don't wish to hurt others."

"You won't have to worry about that! I'll be your sword and shield, whomever decides to mess with you, I'll deal with them accordingly."Child's voice dips just a bit, it sounded dangerous and yet M/n didn't feel as if he were in danger, if anything Childe seemed puppy-like to M/n. So without noticing, M/n pats the ginger. If Childe had a tail it would surely wag.
"Ah, sorry! I didn't mean to pat you!"

"It's fine your grace! I enjoyed the affection from the divine creation himself!"

"Quite hogging his grace you brut!"Scaramouche grumbles while attempting to push Childe out of the way. Rosalyne merely rolls her eyes at the others and Aether smiles fondly. He thought back to what M/n said about him being able to make true friends and here they are, and boy did he feel proud of them and himself.
"Sorry, they can get a bit much at times."

"It's fine, Aether. They're lovely people and I enjoy the new company in the palace walls."M/n's aura visibly shines around his being and little stars dance around him. This, of course, startled the others out of their childish spat but their eyes glittered in glee, being able to witness this display was a rare privilege that many aren't lucky enough to have.
"Oops! I did it again!"

"What a beautiful display, your grace!"