•𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃•

WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT JOSEPHINE Barry's home, the door got opened by Rowlings, the Battler of Mrs Barry

"Oh! How did the madcap caper go?" Asked the man and the kids looked at the fashions.
He let them in and they told Mrs. Barry about the broken light bulbs.

"My, my.. This is a dreadful turn of events," said Josephine.

"What are you going to do?" asked Cole.

"I might be out of ideas!" said Anne and Bella looked at her in shock.

"But you never run out of ideas!" Ruby said hysterically once again.

"Use your imagination Anne. No matter how crazy she is," Bella said.

"It's all my fault. Again," said Moody.

"It was an accident." Diana tried to cheer him up.

"My whole life is an accident!" (My motto in life)

Moody said and Bella had to stifle a laugh. She grunted as her fist rested on my mouth. Bella turned it into a cough.

"Hrm. Sorry!" She muttered as she saw their indignant looks. Mrs. Barrys turned on the light.

"Rowlings. Do we have a ladders?"

They started unscrewing all the light bulbs from Josephine's house, which she gracefully had offered them.

"There, you've had enough adventure for one day." Amybella smiled as Josephine gave them money for the ride back.

"Thank you Aunt Josephine." said Diana. Her smile suddenly disappeared.

"You're not going to tell Mother and Father about all this, are you?" she asked anxiously.

"And limit your opportunities for further adventures? No way!" she laughed heartily. We looked at Cole.

"Cole's been through a lot. Were you able to comfort him a little?" asked Diana.

"He knows I understand AND support him." Bella looked at her, confused.

„Support him in what?" Amybella asked and Diana exchanged a look with her aunt.

"There should still be some light bulbs upstairs in my chambers. Dear, will you get them?" Josephine asked Amybella with a smile. The girl nodded and ran upstairs.
She arrived in her bedroom and ran to the lamps.

Amybella unscrewed the light bulbs, then turned around.
She looked at the picture hanging on the wall. It showed Mrs. Josephine and another woman. Bella tilted her head and looked at the picture.

"My Gertrude." She suddenly heard a noise behind her and saw Josephine standing in the doorway.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to-..." The woman waved it away with her hand.