•𝒮𝒾𝓍•

TIME FLEW BY

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

TIME FLEW BY. WINTER TURNED INTO spring and Amybella spent a lot of time with Anne, Diana, Ruby and sometimes with the other girls too.
She got on closer with her friends, whereas she distanced herself further from her mother.

Marissa was newly married to Marcus and everyone in Avonlea was talking about it. The daughter and her mother, who traveled from England to Canada, so that the mother could remarry. No one from the farming area had ever heard anything like it and of course Amybella heard whispers here and there wherever she went.

Since her wedding, her mother hardly spoke a word to her. Amybella heard her crying at night and didn't dare go to her for fear of Marcus.
One wrong move and the man would put her in the nearest orphanage. He would tell people the girl was at a boarding school and everyone would forget about her.
Anne had told the girl about her past, but of course the redhead didn't know that Bella had been threatened with this kind of future.
Amybella knew Marcus meant this threat seriously. She even wondered why she was still here, but guessed that he probably wanted to keep his reputation, so fresh after the wedding and not raise any stories.

Amybella did everything in her power to avoid him and if it did come to a conversation, I said as little as possible. Her home became just a house, her mother became just a woman and Gilbert became just a distant memory blowing in the wind.

Amybella left the house early, went to bed early. It was torture, a house that was no longer a home. Spring quickly turned into summer and Amybella also noticed how her body was changing. She began to worry about her appearance, suddenly disliked her face and only became more severe with herself.

The thought that Gilbert was on a ship in the middle of the ocean hurt her, and it wasn't as if he was going to show up or give any hope of returning.

Amybella was on her way to Green Gables when the mayor, Mr. Barry, rode past her.

"Hello, Amybella. Where are you heading?" He asked and she smiled kindly.

"To the Cuthberts, sir. I'm visiting my friend Anne."

"Green Gables, then. Well, that's where I'm heading too!" Amybella smiled as they rode side by side.

"How's the family?" asked Mr. Barry.

"Good so far. Yes, I hope yours is well too?" She replied firmly and he nodded.

"That's a beautiful horse you've got there. Where did you get him, if you don't mind me asking?" His eyes were glued to Abraxas.

"My father gave him to me when he was still a foal. I raised him with such promises." He nodded understandably.

"Do you think you could lend him to us as a breeding stallion? He certainly makes a good sum for himself and of course you will receive a considerable share. You really don't find a beautiful stallion like this every day. Does he jump well?" Amybella was a little surprised by his offer.