Both Harry and (y/n) stood up. Their hand were stinging painfully. When she looked down at it she saw that the cut had healed, but that the skin there was red raw.

"Hand," she said.

She extended it. She taking it in her own. Harry repressed a shudder as she touched him with her thick, stubby fingers on which she wore a number of ugly old rings.

"Tut, tut, I don't seem to have made much of an impression yet," she said, smiling. "Well, we'll just have to try again tomorrow evening, won't we? You both may go."

Harry left her office without a word. The school was quite deserted; it was surely past midnight. He walked slowly up the corridor, then, when he had turned the corner and was sure she would not hear him, broke into a run. He didn't want any one to see him cry.

(Y/n) let out a small sigh, allowing him to be in peace as she slowly made her way over to the common room. She slightly said the password to Elizabeth, and walked inside.

"Love, there you are," Fred said with a big smile on his face as he pulled her into a tight hug. "You've been gone for hours. I was starting to get worried," he said reaching out to bring her even closer into him.

He reached for her hand, gazing the soreness, which resulted in her flinching away immediately. Fred gave her a worried look, as (y/n) hid her hand behind her back.

"I'm sorry," she sighed. "I'm really tired, I'm just going to go to bed." She rambled, taking a step back, and turning around- walking a few steps before Fred reached over, and grabbed her wrist.

"What is this?" He asked wide eyed. Her raw flesh was red, and in faint lettering I must not tell lies was carved into her skin. "Did she do this to you?"

(Y/n) just shrugged, feeling nervous under his gaze. It wasn't that she didn't want to tell him everything, because she did. She just didn't want him to be disappointed in her.

"(Y/n)," he whispered, his voice becoming softer. He pulled her in closer to him, wrapping his arms around her. He moved his hand in a circular motion trying to provide as much comfort.

It was the comfort she needed, as she caved into his chest, and let the tears fall out. She cried from the pain, she cried for losing Cedric, she cried until she felt like she couldn't cry anymore. Allowing all her weakness to flow out of her like a stream.

Fred clutched tighter onto her, as he gave her all the comfort. Occasionally whispering soft comforting words. "It's okay, love. Let it all out," he said moving his hand slowly through her hair as he moved her to one of the couches. "Everything is going to be all right."

(Y/n) nudged closer to Fred, feeling his warmth spread through her body. She was beyond exhausted, and with quidditch tryouts in the morning, she allowed the darkness to fill her eyes as she thought about how lucky she was to have Fred.

****

"You look like shit," a voice called out pulling Fred out of his thoughts.

Fred slightly shrugged, hoping to not wake the sleeping girl on his chest. In truth, he didn't get much sleep that night. All his thoughts were consumed about (y/n), and everything that she had to go through.

"Is she okay?" George asked taking a seat across from the two.

"No," Fred said, yawning as he moved his hand up and down her back. "Umbridge's detention is something from the Dark Arts. Torture is what it is."

George nodded as he looked down at (y/n)'s hand. I must not tell lies still visible. Something in him boiled with anger. "Well that's just not acceptable. Freddie, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" A devilish smile danced on his lip as he nodded.

"I was thinking exactly the same thing."

(Y/n) stirred slightly in her sleep, allowing the brightness of the common room to wake her up. "Well good morning sleeping beauty," George laughed as he reached over and ruffled her hair.

"What time is it?" She asked, looking around to see the common room was still slightly empty.

"Early, don't worry. We probably still have twenty minutes before breakfast is served." Fred said placing a gently kiss on her head. She nodded, moving off of Fred and stretching her body.

"I better get ready we got quidditch tryouts in a few. You better not be late," she said pointing a finger at the two. George and Fred gasped, causing her to laugh.

"Us late?"

"Never." They said at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah," she said waving them off as she moved up the stairs to her dorm. "If that's what you say."

As she walked out the common room she didn't see the mysterious glint in their eyes that confirmed that they indeed would be very late to quidditch tryouts. 

***

(Y/n) let out a sigh as she looked at the group in front of her.

"Maybe they made a quick stop for something really important," Angelina suggested as she look out towards the pitch. "You know how the twins are."

"Merlin, I was just with them. They promised they would be here," she said shaking her head. "Ang, they have to be here to be able to guarantee their spot."

Angelina sent her a worried look before squeezing her shoulder and walking with the other chasers that would be trying out. 

Letting out a long breath she turned towards the team. "Welcome to the quidditch tryouts. I am your captain (y/n) Carter. Today we will-"

"We're-"

"Here." The twins interrupted running up to the crowd. They were slightly bent over trying to catch their breaths as they had run all the way to the pitch. 

"You're late," (y/n) said flatly sending the twins a glare as they both gave her a sheepish smile. "As I was saying, I am your captain and today we'll be doing some basic drills to see how well you all work together. All because you had a spot last year on the team does not guarantee that you will have one again this year. Now everyone split up into four different teams."

(Y/n) was so focused on the fact that the twins were late that she had yet to realize the red head hiding out in the back. "Ron, what are you trying out for?"

"Uh well, keeper. You know, since Wood is gone, and I uh well I would like a spot." Ron held his broom tightly as he looked at the groups that were now forming. "I better go join one."

A small smiled formed on her face as she nudged the boy next to her. "You didn't tell me Ron was trying out."

"Honestly, I just found out myself," Harry said standing back as he watched the groups form. He was the only one trying out for seeker, so (y/n) saw no point in having him tryout with the rest of the group.  "He's good when we play at the burrow."

(Y/n) nodded as she held onto her clipboard tightly, and making note of each player. She watched to see who played well with who and how each player would hold their team. After an hour of tryouts, (y/n) blew her whistle that was hanging slightly around her neck and called the team down to her. 

"Good job everyone! I am really impressed with all your hard work. The list will be posted in the common room later tonight."

The twins walked up to her putting an arm around her shoulder with goofy grins on their face. 

She shrugged them both off before turning around, and looking at them. "You were both late," she stated. 

"Love, trust me," Fred said leaning forward, and giving her a small peck on the cheek. "You're going to thank us."

(Y/n) huffed as she pushed them aside. "Go shower, you both wreck of sweat."

The twins just laughed as they raced to the locker room. (Y/n) shook her head as she felt a soft hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Angelina, a grim look on her face. 

"Something bad is going to happen tonight."

A/N: I'm backkkkkkk :D