34: First Illegal Deal

If there's anyone who know where did Overhaul's base is located. Please tell me. So I could fix this chapter. I just picked a prepacture to Japan to become its base.

--*--

At the same day, Izuku pulled out Shinso to his foster care using the power of Akatani. Izuku found Hitoshi at the backyard of Nabu Middle School. He had been muzzled by his teacher and was called as villain which Izuku found it unacceptable.

Because of it, he asked Hisashi to pull out Hitoshi to his foster care after he found more information about the real situation of Hitoshi.

So when Hitoshi arrive the next day, he was in Akatani Corps' Lounge Room silently waiting for someone.

He enter the room and smile gently to Hitoshi.

"Hello, Hitoshi Shinsou... I'm Izuku Shigaraki but was known as Mikumo Akatani. Pleased to meet you..." He introduce. Hitoshin started to gesture to Izuku which was he completely understand.

"What do you want from me!" Hitoshi using sign language.

Izuku explain him whats happening which overwhelmed Hitoshi and immediately tried to struggles away. Its one of the expression he expect so it doesn't bother him so much.

"If you really didn't want to join, it will be completely fine. Since you are already legally adopted to our family, I will guarantee you to have your own freedom here. As long as you give us a chance to prove we are telling you the truth. You can use the facilities here so you could be a hero, you can also ask someone to train you as all of the adults here are capable to take offense and defense," Izuku sincerely said and smile.

"We will help you achieve your dream. But first you need to train," Izuku added. Hitoshi tried to struggle more but because of Izuku's word, he gamble himself.

Someone did offer to train him which is Dabi. Sometimes the others will casually spar to him. He was really against the whole ordeal and he hated it that a villain is the one who offers him a chance to become a hero.

"Hello!" Zein happily said to Hitoshi after seeing him to the Kitchen.

"Did you just finish your training? It will be good if you drink some energy drink!" Zein said and smile. She took the cake to the fridge and took two rolls as she sat to the chair.

"May I ask why you become a villain?" Hitoshi gesture. Zein frown a bit but smile.

"We had no choice but to choose it as it was only the way out. And we are all glad we founf each other. Shinso-san, just because this Organization is a Villain Org, it doesn't mean people inside and the members are all bad. Most of them was just pushed to the edge as Heroes don't really like to save people without media," Zein casually said as she ate her food.

"This group was created for Civil War that wlll set after two years. If you allow me, lets go to data base where missionand data's are analyse so you could see how cruel this world can be," Zein said as she finish her cake. Hitoshi is a bit hesitant but he went with Zein.

After thet reach the data base in Genesis Island, Hitoshi read all the information he could see. He widen his eyes seeing all of the content of the data information.

He felt sick specially knowing it was done by Heroes.

"You shouldn't ruined the order of those papers, kid!" Hitoshi look to who talk and saw someone who made him shiver.

"Hey! Akaguro-sensei! How's your training with the newbies?" Zein ask with a smile. Stain just shrugged as he went to Hitoshi.

"You shouldn't beat yourself, kid. You're getting paler!" Stain said as he put his hand to Hitoshi's head.