Smurfette and others

I get dragged by Vanity towards somewhere, we then arrive at some kind of stage and stopped at our tracks. I look around, a little nervous yet confused, I look at Vanity to see that he had a smile on his face.

"Hey, everyone! Look who I'm with, a new female smurf!" Vanity shouted out happily
"Vanity, you really don't have to do this, I think I'm fine with you not drawing attention to me" I mutter to him, he ignored me.

Tons of male smurfs gathered around and stared at me in awe, some gasped and some had their own jaws dropped. I sighed and face palmed myself.

"Holy Smurf, Vanity! Who is she?" One of the male smurfs then approached me, he had three pins on his hat and a measuring tape over his shoulders. "Well Tailor, their name is n/n!" Vanity replies, smiling as usual.

"Golly, nice to meet ya, n/n! You look nothing like the other female smurfs around here..in a good way that is, and I do say, your dress is spectacular!" Tailor says joyfully, I couldn't help but smile, is it really that special to be a female around here? I thought to myself.

A bunch of other male smurfs gathered around me, too. A lot of them had many characteristics different from one another, almost all of them were just examining me and some were even talking about me.

God, I don't know if I'm gonna like it here..I thought to myself again.

I looked over to Vanity through the crowd of male smurfs, it seemed like he was called out by someone although I couldn't see who it was. Vanity then walked away, leaving me with the rest of these other smurfs.

Everyone kept asking questions that I wasn't able to answer since everyone was just babbling out words at the same time.

"Hey, new Smurf! Here's a welcoming gift for ya! Hope you like it!" One of the smurfs from the crowd then popped out of nowhere and offered me a gift, I smiled and thanked him, he just smiled back.

As I was about to open up the present someone took it out of my hands. "Jokey, give the jokes a rest jeez" another one of the smurfs from the crowd spoke up, they were the one who took the gift away from me.

I stayed silent and just tilted my head in confusion, the smurf that took the present away from me had a heart tattoo on his shoulder.

"Sorry but it's pretty much for your own safety, Jokey here puts dangerous things in those boxes. For example," he walks off and goes to another smurf, turns out it was Brainy Smurf, the smurf I just met earlier.

"Hey, Brainy, Jokey told me to give this to ya. He said it was a sorry gift for all the pranks he's done to you" the heart-tattooed smurf spoke up to Brainy.

"Finally! Jokey's now come to his senses I see, now he's finally apologizing, I guess some smurfs really can mature nowadays-" Brainy then gets cut off in the middle of his sentence.

Jokey's present then exploded, my eyes widened at the sudden sight. Jokey, who was beside me, chuckled, Brainy puts on an annoyed expression whilst the heart-tattooed smurf had a straight face on.

"Like I said, it's a welcoming gift! I do it often to other smurfs around here so get used to it! I'll go and get your actual gift now, cya!!" Jokey sprinted off, smiling.

"Yeah, that's why you shouldn't trust the guy from time to time. I'm Hefty by the way" Hefty lended his hand out for me to shake.
"N/n" I shook his hand, we both smiled.

Vanity then came back and walked up to me, smiling as usual. "Ah, n/n, I see you've met one of my friends Hefty. Come along now, I've got a certain smurf you've gotta meet!" Vanity grabs my wrist and runs away like earlier, I got dragged by him obviously and follow him.