Lesson 9) Work out until you can't walk

Start from the beginning

I sigh and see one place left next to Josh , yay. I sit down next to him and I see in the corner of my eye that he is smirking. Anxiety creeps up on me 'Psst piglet' I hated his insults they creep on me and make me feel so sad. 'I'm talking to you greasy hamburger' he said. people behind us snicker.

{A'N why is Naughty boy in this story ;)? }

'What do you want?!' I said a bit to loud 'Mr Horan if it wasn't a shame you were too late in my class and then you roughly interruping it , out of my class' Mr Egbert said. I sigh and stand up , Josh oiks and I feel tears burn in my eyes. I quickly leave , outside I sit on the picknick tables. I let the tears roll down my cheeks , how is it even possible to live life like this. I grew scared for people , I grew scared for food , I grew even scared for myself I have no control over me anymore.
Life is getting harder for me , I even think I turned depressed I don't see the good of life anymore but i'm not gonna end my life. Even if I wanted it I won't be able to take my own life i'm to weak for that.

And imagine I take my own life then I still feel ashamed , they have to put me in a extra big hole in the ground.
I can't control my feelings anymore everything just flows out of me.
I need something to take away this burning pain inside of me , something that makes it disappear completely.

'Are you okay?' I hear a soft delicate voice say , it's girly I recongnize it from somewhere.
I look up and Ariana , the school nurse. 'Oh yeah i'm alright' she shakes her head and sits down.
'No you are not , talk to me about it' she said in her American accent 'You aren't from here ,are you?' I asked so she won't ask farther.
'No i'm not , i'm from America Boca to be exact' she said her eyes twinkle.
'Nice , so what made you actually come to this country' I said , she chuckles 'I don't know , I wanted to travel and ended up here but we weren't talking about me N- Neil? Nail? Nicholas?' She tried I can't help but laugh 'Niall' I said 'Niall? Oh haha sorry' she said.

I like her she is nice , easy person to be around. 'But serious Niall what's wrong?' She asked serious. 'Just stressed and tired' I said honestly.
'Why so stressed?' She asked curious , she is beautiful. 'School' I simply answered. 'Look Niall this is your last year and than you don't have to go to this hell hole ever again' she said , I chuckle 'It feels like this year is a whole century' she giggles.
'I get it but I have to go , if you ever feel the agrue to tell me the truth you know where to find me' she said sassily , she looked through my mask.

I hear the bell and stand up walking to my Spanish class. 'Hola Mr Horan cómo estás?' Ms Fernandez asked , she is that one teacher where she thinks i'm the perfect student I just love Spanish. 'No tan bien' I answered. '¿por qué?' She said.
I shaked my head to show I didn't want to talk about it. Jade waves at me in the back that I need to sit next to her. I sigh I want to sit alone , I walk to a seat in the back of the class. She looks at me upset.

I start writing in my notebook , about whatever is in my mind.

"Death isn't the greatest loss in life , the greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive never surrender"

This is deep and it came out of my head , anxiety is starting to rub over me where is this coming from. I start breathing heavily , what is happening to me my chest goes up and down rapidly. I close my eyes 'Ms Fernandez I think Niall has a panic attack!' Jade screamed , reality hits me hard. She's right I have an panic attack. I start getting dizzy how many times am I gonna faint?
'Everyone leave this room immidiatly!' Ms Fernandez screamed.

Everything goes fast , jade is the whole time whispering that it's gonna be alright , ms Fernandez is on the phone and I have clue with who.
I feel shamed for this , my still hyperventilating and I can't seem to stop.

Liam's POV
I sit on a table with Zayn , Perrie and all the other girls except of Jade what is weird if you ask me.
Josh comes walking to us he's laughing 'you all know Niall right?' He asked still laughing 'Of course' Perrie said. 'I just heard he was having a panic attack in Spanish class' I gasp.
'You think that's funny?!' I said patched by his reaction. 'Come on that kid wants attention' Josh said.

I want to say something back but Harry comes walking to us , face as pale as a ghost. 'Can I steal Liam for a moment?' He mumbled completely out of the place 'Sure' Zayn said.
He pulls me on my arm with him outside we stop.

'He had a panic attack , he had a panic attack jade told me out of the nowhere it just happend' he said he looks vulnerable. 'I can't believe' I said in disbelief. On that moment Ms Fernandez walks along us 'Wait Ms' I stop her 'hows Niall?' Harry asked 'The poor boy , his mom picked him up' she said , it's hard to understand her with her thick spanish accent.
'Oh thank you Ms' we said , she shots a fast smile and walks away.

'Niall is starting to get more and more issues and i'm honestly concerned' Harry said 'same here but everytime I try to talk to him he wants me to go' I said 'I feel you' he said. 'This can't on like this , i'm happy that Zayn , Niall and I go have dinner in a day so I can talk about this with him' I said.
'That's a good idea , tell me how it went yeah?' He said 'f course' I said.

----------------------------------
This chapter was so lame and bad omg sorry
Nade? Nariana? Or Niam?
Comment and vote