"Annihilate me."

"Enough, Blossom!" I shout, seeing Betty dig her fingernails into the palm of her hands

"I just..." Betty finally spoke, releasing her nails from the palm of her hand. I inhaled sharply seeing the blood and marks on Betty's palm.

"Finally." Cheryl said, exhaling.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened to Jason. I can't even imagine what you and your family must be going through." Betty continued, apologizing when she shouldn't have been.

"Right." Cheryl said, finally stopping her nonsense.

"Veronica, welcome to the River Vixens."  Cheryl welcomed Veronica.

"Betty, better luck next time." Cheryl turned back to Betty.

"Wait, what? Why?" Veronica questioned. I walked up to Betty hugging her and bringing her to the bleachers and sat down with her.

"Are you okay, Liz?" I asked the crying girl.

"N-no. Cheryl hates me for whatever stuff Polly and Jason had going on." She cried softly and I brung her in for another hug.

"Well, I'm here now and I've got your back." I rubbed her back and the last thing I heard before walking up to do my dance part of this audition blew my mind of how badass Veronica is.

"You wanted fire? Sorry, Cherrybombshell, my specialty's ice." Veronica said, so very badass.

"Holy shit, I like her." I said smiling at the Lodge girl.

Maybe she isn't so bad after all.

I took Veronica's place and Cheryl wiped her tears as I looked in her eyes.

"Ready, bombshell?" I smiled, one hand on my hip

"Floor is yours." She said, ready to watch me dance.