Games and Movies Part One- Games

A/N: I'M SORRY I AM SORRY I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A MILLION YEARS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

Ok, deep breath. Hello. Yes, I said I wanted to get this out at the end of November once my exams were done, but I got ill, then was away for a few days, then had an Octopod of work to do, and you'd think the holidays were the best time to write, but either I was sick or someone else was sick. But at last I've written something! @Burritogirlboss suggested a game and movie night, which I thought was amazing. I've decided to make it two parts, this part being the game half, so I could finally upload something. I hope to get the next part out within three weeks, as that's the deadline I've given myself for one of my New Years Resolutions. Anyway, that's enough rambling from me, here's the story! By the way, @SweetShyPrincessLulu I have not forgotten your idea, and I will try to write something up for you in this time too! Ok, now the story may begin.

It was a serene evening somewhere in the ocean. An elderly lobster was calmly making his way home, looking forward to his sleep, when-

"YEOOWWWWWWWWWWW!"

A violent flash of orange flashed right past him, and the current from it caught the lobster and sent him flying, tumbling across the reef, and landing in an undignified heap on a blue patch of coral.

A few seconds later, as the seastars finally stopped spinning around his eyes, he saw a large green thing coming to a steady stop, and a small black and white person coming to him.

"Oh dear! Are you alright, sir?" asked the penguin.

The lobster shook his head, and stood up, and glared at the unfortunate Peso, recognizing the Octonauts' collar and realising that that orange thing must have been one of them. "Actually Ah'm not, dagnabit!" he shouted. "Ya fancy youngstas with ya fancy subs, ya could kill someone!"

This made Peso's eyes widen, and he backed up. "I-I-I-"

"Now, calm down, Mr. Lobster." Both penguin and lobster looked up to see that Barnacles had arrived. "First of all, it wasn't Peso who knocked you over, and secondly, it was just an accident. We're sorry about that, but perhaps you could try be a little more polite, especially as Peso here came to check on you."

The lobster scowled, but didn't dare to be rude to the captain. Muttering, he went off.

"Are you ok, Peso?" Barnacles turned his attention to Peso. He wasn't usually so touchy, but he couldn't bear rudeness directed at Peso, aware of how deeply Peso felt everything.

"Yes, Captain, I'm alright," Peso said, sighing. That remark had stung a little, but he had learnt not to let those comments get to him.

"Good," Barnacles smiled, and patted Peso's shoulder gently. "Come on, we need to get back to the Octopod."

Peso nodded and followed the captain to their GUPs. "It's just a shame that Kwazii gets so very excited over the game-and-movie nights," he remarked, before concern creased his brow. "Oh gosh, do you suppose that he knocked other people over on the way? When he's excited I don't believe he notices that there is a world outside him!"

"Yes, he really doesn't, does he?" The two paused outside their GUPs to keep talking. "Well, if he has, I'll deal with it, and you can go straight home."

"What if someone's hurt?" Peso asked.

"Ah, fair point. Then I will go check on them, and if there's a patient, I'll call you to take care of them, but you stay in the GUP-E unless I call you out," Barnacles replied, not wanting Peso to be put in another situation like that. "Is that ok, Peso?"