00:03

Forgive me,

All of this will come to plan.

i.

"Venti!" As a lady from afar called Venti, he looks surprised to see one of his close friends, Lumine with her twin brother following. — Lumine smiles as she hugs the boy tightly, "It's been so long!" Her voice muffled, with her not letting go, Venti had some time trying to breathe.

"Lumine, stop, you're going to squish my best friend." Aether barges in as he grips the shoulder of his twin sister.

"Your best friend?" Lumine had sounded offended as she dares not to look at Aether. "How dare you! I am his best friend!" She follows along her words, sticking her tongue out. 

Venti looked at the two confused, sweating nervously as he knows what'll happen sooner or later. Their fuss can wreck his stuff.

"I'm sorry, but.. You two are my best friends! There is no need to fight." Venti reassures the two, further more, observing each other's gazes with one another. "But anyways, why are you both here?" Venti puts his hand on his hip, asking why both of the twins are here.

"Plan." One of them mumbles to Venti, as he immediately gets the signal. "The prince of Liyue is getting married and the queen invited both of us as replacements for our parents." Lumine sighs, looking dramatic.

"..Wedding?" Venti asks. 

"Yeah. Isn't that the reason why you're here too?" Aether responds, receiving a shake from the head. 

"No. Not really, I was ordered to come here because of further education." Venti sighed. He doesn't know this, so there is no reason to barge in to someone's love life. "I didn't know that, why the sudden announcement?" 

"It wasn't really old, it was announced rather.. a day ago or so." Lumine crosses her arms gently, not letting her dress wrinkle. She sighs, currently observing the facial expressions of the prince, "Yeah. He's getting married with some noble here, Hu Tao, was her name?" Lumine looked at the shocking change of looks Venti gave. 

"You are jealous, right?" Aether, said to Venti. Knowing well enough because of telepathy. His vague smug face controlling over him. 

"Aether, don't tease the poor boy." A woman walked up to him, not only that, but it was especially the one and only Dandelion Knight, Jean Gunnhildr. "Nice to meet you again, Venti. How is your day?" She smiles, greeting the yet again shocked boy. 

"Jean." Venti bows, "I am good, what about you?" 

The twins feeling left out looked at each other, guess Venti got a new best friend THAT wasn't the twins. Surprisingly enough, it was the most respected Knight after Varka. Jean Gunnhildr, is not only the kindest, most gentle knight of all, she was also heir of Mondstadt's city leader. — Consider, the Gunnhildr Clan being superior and their selves was enough. The Lawrence clan can be a difference to the Gunnhildr one. Their backstory is stiff, but the current daughters of both are good friends nonetheless.

"Ah, I forgot. Congratulations, Venti!" Jean congratulates Venti randomly. Whilst Venti was confused, he saw the two behind Jean snicker. 

"Ah.. But, Jean, why are you congratulating me?" Venti politely (tried) to ask Jean. 

"What? I thought you were getting married to Liyue's greatest prince?" A gasp was out from the three young adults, Jean raised her eyebrow as she looked behind. — One of the twins, being Aether, whistled. Jean looked furious. "Aether, Lumine, what did you tell Venti?" She tried to nicely ask, but sadly her tone of voice indicates she wasn't nicely asking.