Chapter 2- I'm a what?

Here's the next chapter of Wanted Princess. I hope you will like it.

This chapter is dedicated to my two best friends, who might be reading the story too. 

 Please don't forget to vote comment, and like. : )

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2 - I'm A What?

We stayed there in the dark alley for about a minute. It was clearly obvious that both of us didn't expect this to happen. I mean, we were practically killing each other with our words.  I still can't believe he stole my first kiss! It was meant to be given to the man I truly loved.

When he recovered from his shock, he suddenly released me and I fell to the floor. What a gentleman, right?

"Ouch! Why did you drop me?" I shouted at him. When I Iooked up, I saw him looking at a girl near the opening of the alley. I think she was about my age. She was very beautiful. Her golden brown hair flowed perfectly to her shoulders; her eyes were brown like this mystery guy's. But there was something else I noticed while I was staring at her, that she was crying!

I stood there and moved my head from this guy here to the beautiful girl near the end of the alley. Their eyes looked like they were both in pain. I didn't know the reason, but I felt very awkward right now. 

"This isn't what it looks like. Please, listen to me." he said to the girl pleadingly.

But the girl didn't listen; she turned her head and immediately left the alley. I still don't get why the girl was reacting that way. I'm sorry if I’m slow but it just didn’t make sense. I was just helping Aunt Martha sell her fruits for crying out loud; but the next thing I knew, I was chasing a man who stole her fruits and ended up kissing this jerk here. What a day! Could this day get any worse? 

"Nicole! Wait! Nicole, stop running!" the man shouted while chasing after her. 

After that shockingly absurd situation, I was now alone here in this alley with no one but this unconscious fruit-stealer. I couldn't believe that that jerk stole my first kiss and then ran away just like that! How could I let him pay for what he did to me?

I was thinking of ways on how to make him suffer but I ended up deciding to just imagine that what just happened awhile ago didn't happen at all. I guess I have to get back to the stall now.

I slowly walked away from the alley and headed back to the stall. It was still very hard to squeeze my way through because of the big crowd. When I reached the stall I saw Romeo waiting for me. Shoot! I forgot that I left the stall while Romeo was away. Oh, I am so dead.

"Where have you been?" he asked while putting both hands on his hips.

"I-I, uh, it's a long story" I don't know if I should tell him what just happened. First, I don't think he'll take this easily. Second, he might actually look for the mystery guy and beat the crap out of him. You see, Romeo can sometimes be ... overprotective when it comes to me. I don't know why but he’s just there for me. He acts like my protector. 

"Well I'm pretty sure we have time" he replied.

I was struggling whether to tell him or not. When I was about to, someone suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me to hide behind the stall. I don't know why this man dragged me down to hide with him. I saw Romeo staring at him like he was shooting lasers from his eyes. They both looked at each other intensely. It’s like they knew each other from somewhere. 

I could hear the reporters and the other citizens rushing past our stall. 

"Excuse me, sir, did you see Prince Richmond pass by here?" one reporter asked Romeo.