A/N

~here have a stage crew meme~

1/9/22

Hey y'all...

So it's been forever since I've updated this (probably at least a year if not more). Sorry, school has been kicking my butt and I really regret taking the one advanced class but it's too late to switch out now.

Anyway, I'm starting to be more active again and I'm going to try to update some more. Some of the fandoms here don't have many quotes, my plan is to add them in as I go along.

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF A CERTAIN FANDOM AND YOU DON'T SEE A QUOTE THAT YOU DEEM CRUCIAL PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT TO REMIND MY STUPID SELF TO ADD IT IN!!!

And yeah, I'm changing this from only fictional characters to also random youtubers and also a random kpop group or two. Found Stray Kids a couple months ago and am now a hardcore Stay so yeah. Lots of good songs and they're adorable crackheads and I love them.

So yeah. Hope y'all have a good night/day/whatever, it's currently two in the morning and I spent the day working backstage. We moved flats to the storage space two stories above the ground and spent four ish hours peeling masking tape off said flats to prep them for painting. Hope y'all also had a productive day.

Love from Anae <3