Rebuild Jade Chamber

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ganyu and Keqing were there too.

"Hello Ningguang Da ren." I greeted.

"Xia wu hao  Y/N." Greeted Ningguang as she spotted Paimon and me.

(下午好 Xia wu hao means Good afternoon in Chinese)

"Ningguang Da ren, are you planning to rebuild jade chamber?" I asked.

"Yes, Y/N as you can see I decided to create a little competition and the winners gets to ask me some questions." Replied Ningguang, showing us the jade structures.

I nodded and decided to participate.

"I'm glad you joined, I wish you good luck, you will need to find these three things," began Began Ningguang as she handed a piece of paper to me.

"Vermillionlite, Wonder cores, Adepti sigils."  Read the list.

"Where to get the vermillionlite and wonder cores?" I asked Ningguang.

"Only Large pieces of Plauserite are called, fit for the jade chamber to situate its structure serve as a ground foundation." Explained Ningguang.

"What about Wonder cores and Adeptal sigils?" I asked.

"Wonder cores are for central mechanical components of the jade structure and the adeptal sigils have adeptal art which serve as mechanical devices which help keep the jade chamber in the air." Explained Ningguang.

"I see." I replied.

"Let's go search for them." Nodded Paimon.

On the way to the city of Liyue we saw Beidou and another young girl.

"Beidou 船长!" I waved.

船长=chuan zhang boat captain/ship captain/captain

"Hi Y/N and Paimon!" Waved Beidou, she then looked around, "Hey where's that Adeptus boyfriend of yours?" She asked teasingly.

"He's busy today and went to see Zhongli." I replied with a shrug.

"I see." Replied Beidou.

"Adeptus boyfriend?" Asked Ningguang and the other young girl the same time. 

I was about to same something but Paimon jumped in, "Oh you know, Xiao!" Giggled the fairy.

I snatched Paimon from the air and was deciding if I should place her in my teapot for timeout.

"Sorry bout that..." I began.

Ningguang and the girl stared at me in shock.

"Congradulations." They manage to blurt out.

"Well I don't know when they getting married soon but hopefully soon." Giggled Paimon as she broke free.

"PAIMON!" I hissed as I gave Paimon a glare.

"Ha! Those two love to keep their relationship a  secret, Paimon doesn't see the point," shrugged the fairy.

"PAIMON!" I warned.

Paimon giggled.

"I'm Yunjin by the way," greeted the young geo vision girl.

"Hi! I'm Y/N." I greeted.

"Oh you're the traveler people of Liyue have been talking about," smiled Yunjin.

"Indeed she is!" Smiled Beidou.

"We know so much about how you saved Liyue,  although being in a relationship with the adeptus is new, don't worry we won't tell anyone." Giggled Yun Jin.