33: Shoto and Mei

Start from the beginning

So his quirk become Fire and Ice. His training started but this time Shoto had his own control to his own life.

--*--

With that, Izuku manage to fake Shoto's death using his quirk. The whole incident looks like an accident so the case was closed immediately. Enji Todoroki had been really pissed because of what happen.

Izuku even manage to get the reaction of Enji when the Police told him that Shoto is "dead" and it has been the comedy show Touya and Shoto always watch.

By that time, Shirakumo manage to regain his memories. But he still stay as he knew that they need someone who could control most of the teenager in the Organization. Shirakumo was grateful to Hisashi for saving him. Hisashi gave him a chance to go back to his life before but he refuse saying he was already dead in their eyes.

"What kind of hero I am if I continue to become blind on how corrupted this society is? Master, you open my eyes allowing me to see this cruelty. I don't want to protect this society if the society itself was the villain that I hate the most. I'll gladly become a villain too," Shirakumo refute after Hisashi talk to him.

Hisashi respected his decision and gave him enough freedom on his own. Because of this incident, he can transform as Kurogiri and as himself too.

They celebrate the Christmas and new year together as family even if it was snowing outside, they gave each other their own warm creating their home they will cherish.

--*--

Second week of January, Shoto and Himilo was just strolling around together. Shoto was just getting familiar to the place as he never went out of their house when it wasn't needed. Himiko on the other hand just want to stroll around after she got a help for her quirk.

Izuku manage to create an artificial blood for Himiko allowing her to be stable. She was still cheerful as always but without the pyschopath like behavior. Its the reason why she was loyal to Izuku.

"Why did you join us, Yuki-chan? I-chan help you too? I-chan help me a lot thats why I love I-chan! If I-chan was not K-chan's boyfriend I would like him for my own. Hihi!" Himiko giggle as she stroll stepping weirdly like she was stomping and swaying her hands.

"I-chan also teaching me to creating things in scratch! I love it! Like I'm playing puzzles! I love puzzles! Inventioning is the best!" Himiko shouted. They are in Dagobah Municipal Beach which is the same beach that Katsuki and Izuku cleaning. There is also some place there they help cleaning it.

Some of the place they decided to clean is getting tidy as the day passed. Those who had been assigned to those place dedicate their time and effort just to clean the place.

The Dagobah Municipal Beach is actually 75% done if you look into the birds eye view.

As Himiko speak, Shoto just listen until someone fell into Himiko's front making them both fall.

"Did someone saud invention? Are you making babies too! Look I got one too! I made a super duper multifunctional defense tools! It will be really helpful it has some knife, pepper spray, hook, nail cutter too, and some strings! This are one of my first inventiom when I was young. The mechanism isn't that good but this is the only babies I got today!" Shoto almost drop his jaw as he look awkardly to their position.

"Himiko! Are you okay?" Shoto ask worriedly.

"OMG! YOU LIKE INVENTING TOO! WAAAAHHH! COULD YOU TEACH ME MORE! I-CHAN WAS TOO BUSY IN HIS WORK!" Himiko shouted. Mei who was the one who fell in Himiko's front was shock and immediately retreat.

"I... I'm speechless. I-Its okay for you that I did it?" Mei awkwardly saud forcing herself to smile. It wasn't the expression she was expecting. She expect for Himiko to actually get angry to her not the other way around.