Chapter 2

Natsu's POV: After that incident, Lisanna decided that we should pretend all of that never happened. Lisanna is too nice sometimes. We went to the apartment room Erza rented for the guild mates that are participating the Grand Magic Games. No one was there, so we just sat there, talking to each other. "PILLOW FIGHT!" I yelled and we all had a good time. Eventually, I accidentally feel on Lisanna and we started laughing but when we stopped, our eyes met each other's. "Your eyes sparkle beautifully, like an ocean and your heart shines like diamonds" I said to Lisanna. "And inside that diamond heart of mine, I find you. You filled up my heart, Natsu Dragneel. And one day I will be proud to be named Lisanna Dragneel." Said Lisanna. We blushed and our noses started touching, since I was still laying on Lisanna. I hugged her and we started kissing each other.
Weeks has passed, we won the Grand Magic Games and beated 7 dragons. We saved the world and all that, we went on lots of missions. I started missing Lisanna. We never knew what day to schedule our first date.
Lisanna's POV: It was a beautiful night. Natsu and I were staring at the stars and when we stopped our eyes met. We turned to face each other and Natsu wrapped his arms around me. "I guess this is our first date."said Natsu. "I will always remember this day." I told Natsu. We kissed each other and Natsu said "I wish we can go on dates more often." I nodded in agreement but Natsu looked sad." Why are you sad?" I asked. "I want to devote my life to you, Lisanna." Natsu said. I blushed and we wrapped our arms around each other. We kissed some more, had a little tickle fight, and gave each other gifts. It was an amazing night.
Lucy's POV: Why are they together?! I should be the one kissing Natsu, not Lisanna!!!! Ughh if only she didn't come back to Earthland!