Moonflower under starry night

Mulai dari awal

'Megumi is looking kind of different today.... He looks kind of happy.'

"Ohayo sensei."

"Ohayo Gojo sensei."

"Ohayo everyone, I'm glad you're so responsible, let's continue from where we left yesterday."

*Time skip*

Everyone is taking rest, I think now is my time to know what's wrong with Megumi.

I went to Megumi, I put my right hand around his shoulder and asked,

"Megumi chan~ can you bring some water bottle for us, we all are tired. Please....."

Megumi rolled his eyes showing his annoyance towards me but still went to get water for us. This is my chance, I called Nobara and Yuuji to ask about him,

"Did you notice any changes with Megumi?"

They looked at eachother, their expression is saying that they know something.

"You can tell me, I'm also worried for him."

"I don't know what happened but I noticed that he was upset few days ago but today he looked normal."

"Anything else..??"

"Well.... I noticed that he was looking at Yuuji's cheek sometimes but now not anymore."

Me and Yuuji looked at Nobara with a confusing look which obviously want to know more.

"It's all I know, I think he is just worried about sukuna taking over Yuuji or popping out of his eye and mouth."

*light laugh*

Nobara gave a laugh like she is trying to hide something. Is somehow Megumi getting involve with sukuna. I think I need to keep an eye on him.

Megumi came back, we took a short rest and continue our training.

(No one's POV)

~Few days later, midnight~

It's five days since Megumi and Sukuna last met with eachother, whereas Nobara, Yuuji and Gojo are worried about Megumi. Gojo is keeping an eye on him but still couldn't find anything suspicious.

It's twelve o'clock right now, Megumi is on his bed. He turned on his back,

"Everyone is acting weird, specially Gojo-san, he is taking too much care of me which is suspicious."

*Sigh*

"It's so long since I last met him."

Me was about to go back to sleep when he heard a knocking sound on his door, he get up and went to the door.

'How can it be, at this time...?!!'

Megumi opened the door while keeping up his guard. A shadow of a well built person is in front of him, his experience of getting disturb by a muscular shadow at midnight is saying him there is no need to guess that whose shadow is this.

"Megumi chan~"

"What are you doing here?"

"Ohhh..... I thought I promised to meet with you again soon but I think that's not the case. Well... I'll go back then", Sukuna said with a teasing tone.