𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Once the doors open they step out of the elevator bumping into Gwen. Gwen looks between the two of them slightly glaring at Peter, still annoyed with him, "What are you both doing here?" She asks them.

"What are you doing here? You don't work today." Maddie asks her.

Gwen hears the guys looking for her so she motions for the two to follow her into a closet. "She's not here. Check another floor." They hear the men say.

"There was an accident in the genomics lab, and they're covering it up. And I found out. That guy from Times Square last night?" Gwen tells the two.

"Max? Our electrical engineer?" Maddie whispers.

"Yeah, and he loved Spider-Man, by the way. He was, like, a fanatic." Gwen lets Peter know.

"I didn't get love vibes. I got more of a want to kill me with his electricity vibe." Peter tells her.

"That's actually kind of what it's like to love you." Maddie adds, making Peter cover her mouth with his hand.

"I was searching for him in the computer and all the files, he's erased. He's completely erased." Gwen tells them.

"And what about you two? Why are you both here?" Gwen asks them.

"Harry." They speak at the same time.

"Osborn?" Gwen asks.

"He's dying. And he thinks the only thing that's gonna save his life is Spider-Man's blood." Maddie tells her.

"And as far as we know, if I give it to him, it could kill him." Peter adds.

"Or something worse." Gwen adds.

"I tried to explain that to him last night." Maddie sighs, making Gwen give her a look.

"Was this before or after kissing him?" Peter asks, getting sassy.

"Are we really gonna do this again?" Maddie rolls her eyes.

"Yes. Did you or him make the first move? At least tell me that." Peter asks, hoping she wasn't the first one.

"He did, then I kissed him back." Gwen watches the two invested.

"Just once? Was it just a single kiss." Peter stares into her eyes making her start to feel bad even though there was no reason to feel bad.

"No,"

"You're gonna help get Gwen to the elevator while I distract them." Peter tells Maddie and they all get out of the closet.

The girls watch Peter mess with the guys being super clumsy making them giggle while waiting for the elevator

The girls watch Peter mess with the guys being super clumsy making them giggle while waiting for the elevator. As soon as the doors open the rush in giggling. Since both of them weren't paying attention to their surroundings, they didn't see Harry in the elevator too.

"How did the talk go?" Harry speaks up, making the girls slightly jump.

"Harry, you scared us. Harry, this is my cousin Gwen." Madeline introduces him to her to ignore his question.