"DOLORES!"

Once it had started raining Camilo panicked, he couldn't find Natalia anywhere. That wasn't until she heard sniffing from under a table. He crawled under before pulling the girl into a hug.

"I'm sorry about my familia.."

"No they're right. Y/n's better than me. She's everything they could've wanted in a new family member. I'm nothing. We shouldn't be together Camilo.." Natalia said. She was trying her best to guilt trip the boy.

"Don't say that! You-...you are better than Y/n. I don't care who they wanted me to be with. I want to be with you, you're perfect. You know what! Come to dinner later. I'll make sure everything goes great." Camilo said before kissing the girls cheek. Natalia let out a few more sniffles before looking at the curly head.

"Really?"

"Really."

After a few more minutes the ran had stopped and the two parted ways. Once Camilo set foot into Casita he saw his two cousins and his sister.

"What do you want now?" Camilo asked as he rolled his eyes.

"You, my dear primo aren't allowed to be with this girl!" Mirabel stated.

"Legally, you and Y/n are still engaged because Sebastian never came to get rid of the papers." Isabela said while she held up some singed papers. Camilo's eyes widened before he reached for the papers.

"Give me those!"

"No!" Isabela said before she had a vine take them higher into the air.

"Dolores! Tell them how they mean nothing if she's not even here!" Camilo said while crossing his arms. The girls looked at their cousin.

"Uhhh..well- look Mira, you were right at the river we should've stuck with him and accepted his new girlfriend. Maybe we should just get rid of the papers and let him be." Dolores said as she looked at her cousins. The two girls looked at her shocked before the noticed a wink come from her.

"Thank you Dolores, Im glad to see you have my back. Now I'm going to my room to get ready for dinner, you should do the same I invited Natalia over for dinner. Oh and Isa? I suggest you wear your old purple dress, she thinks that blue one is tacky." Camilo said as he went up to his room to get ready. Isabela looked down at her dress.

"But I like my new dress.."

"Camilo's been really different since Y/n left. Maybe we should get her to come back!" Mirabel said with a smile.

"She might be coming back. I heard Tia Julieta talking to Tio Agustin about how Sebastian needed to come back. He might bring Y/n with him." Dolores said.

"Give me the papers. I'll hide them so Camilo wont find them. I know just who to give them to."

"Tio Bruno! Are you in here?" Dolores asked as she walked around the cave.

"Dolores? What- uhm what are you doing here?" Bruno asked as he stepped out from his vault. He quickly closed the door behind him.

"We're you- having a vision?" Dolores asked as she glanced behind him. He let out a nervous chuckle before guiding his niece away from the vault,

"What? Me? No. I don't do those things anymore. What did you need again?" The man asked. Dolores perked up before showing him the papers.

"I need you to hide these papers. I know Camilo would never think about coming into your room." Dolores stated. Bruno took the papers from his niece. It wasn't like he wasn't going to do it, he does everything for his kiddos.

"Yeah sure- but what are they exactly?" He asked as they started to walk onto a platform that floated down. Ever since casita was rebuilt they added some new renovations. The steps were still there but only to make it look cool.

"They're Y/n's and Camilo's engagement papers. Natalia's getting in the way of them. Y/n had a good chance of coming back, so when she does and sees they're together she can mention to Natalia that she's basically his fiancé." Dolores explained as the platform went down.

"Oh that's great! Didn't like that girl anyway, no. Not as nice and little Y/n. She told one of my rats that-."

"That it was disgusting and she wanted to feed it to her dog. I know." Dolores said with a smile as they stopped at the door.

"Yeah that- haha- oh do you know what your Tia Julieta's making for dinner?" Bruno asked.

"Not yet, but speaking of dinner Natalia will be there. Might want to keep the rats in your room for tonight." Dolores said to her uncle before they said their goodbyes.

The moon was rising and Y/n was wide awake. She and her father had left earlier than they had expected but there were not complaints. She decided to let Pico travel with them so he can get some rest. He was currently asleep on Y/n's shoulder.

"Papi, do you think that Julieta can help us?" Y/n asked as she looked at all the trees passing by.

"I hope so mija, if she can't help then i don't know what we'll do. The fountain has never broken until now."

The ride was silent. Y/n could feel her eyes getting heavy. The sound of the horses hooves on the ground were soothing to her that she ended up falling asleep. They still had a long ways to get to Encanto so might as well get some sleep.

Y/n woke up and fluttered her eyes open on a familiar path. She noticed that the cart had stopped and that pico was gone. She looked over at her dad as he was reading the map.

"Which way was it again.."

"Aye papi-  the same place? Again?" Y/n asked with a giggle her dad let out a nervous chuckle before looking at it again.

"Here papi let me help. Ahem. DOLOREEEEEEESSS!!!"

Dolores was out helping a few people in the town. She let out a small squeak before covering her ears.

"DOLOREEEEESSSS!!"

"Y/n?" The girl asked herself excitedly before running over to her cousins. Isa was helping a few people grow their crops.

"Y/n's back!" Dolores said before she grabbed her cousins arm and dragged her away. They then went to go find Mirabel. They found her talking to a few kids.

"Y/n's back!" The older girls said in union. Mirabel looked in confusion before she hugged her siblings.

"Y/n's back!" The three said as they jumped while hugging they soon stopped when they heard a familiar voice.

"What are you guys doing?" Luisa asked with a concerned face.

"Y/n! She's back!" Mirabel said. They all stood there before Luisa picked them up and swayed them while hugging.

"Y/n's back!!"

"Hey girls! Did I hear you say Y/n's back?" A voice that carried venom asked. The girls slowly turned around and made eye contact with Natalia. Luisa set them down before Mirabel started speaking.

"What? Pfft no- we said uhh Pico's back! Yeah! Because he's been gone for a while and Antonio's been reaaally sad about it." Mirabel lied as she looked at the girl.

"Ha! Y'all are excited over a dumb bird? You could've replaced it and he would've never known." Natalia said.

"Antonio is a smart boy, he knows his animals. Now if you'll excuse us we are supposed to go help lost travelers in the forest." Dolores said before she walked away. The rest of the girls soon walked after. Natalia glared at them as the left.

"Camilo is going to love this~." Natalia said as she skipped off to find her boyfriend.