Natalia furrowed her brows before an idea popped in her head. She got closer to Camilo until their faces were inches apart. Camilos faced flushed a light red.

"Natalia- what are you.." he was cut off before he felt a pair of lips on his. He stood there shocked before Natalia stepped back.

"Maybe, it's time to get over a girl who didn't even make an effort to stay with you. Be with a girl who wants you and will do anything to be with you. Camilo, I know we've only been friends for a week but I like you..let me change the mind of your heart. I won't leave you like she did." Natalia said as she ran her fingers along his chest. Camilo only stared at the girl before letting out a sigh.

"Camilo-?" Natalia let out a hum as the boy slammed his lips onto hers. Natalia smirked in satisfaction before they pulled back.

"You won't leave?" Camilo asked her with his hands on her cheeks.

"Never~" Natalia responded before pulling away and held his hand.

The two made their way down the bridge before they approached the rest of the Madrigals.

"Familia! I'd like you to meet my new girlfriend, Natalia." Camilo said proudly. His family only stared before laughing.

"Good one Cami, we all know you still are in love with that sweet girl Y/n." Pepa said as she played with Antonio.

"Who?" Camilo asked with his arms crossed. Felix looked over at his son as Pepa started to form a cloud.

"Mijo, Y/n? Manzanares? The girl who kissed YOU first. She's so sweet and kind, I can't wait for you two to get married." Felix said with a smile.

"He's right, she helped so much when we were rebuilding casita. She wouldn't let us parents lift a finger." Agustin said. Natalia started to furrow her brows and grit her teeth. What did this Y/n girl have that she didn't?

"Don't forget her looks as well, she's the rose that sticks out in a field of sunflowers." Isabela said as she fawned over her friend. How she missed her.

"Yeah, she's also way nicer. Not telling people they should eat more fruit, ya know?" Mirabel said as she glared at Natalia. The girl gasped before she ran off "crying"

"Natalia wait! Mirabel what the heck?!" Camilo asked.

"What?! I'm right! She told me to eat more healthy and you just sat there and said nothing!" Mirabel said. Pepa and Felix let out a gasp.

"You let that girl insult your cousin and said nothing!?" Pepa said as she started thundering.

"Mijo, this is not how you treat young ladies. What would Y/n think when she-.."

"Y/n left me! She didn't love me like I loved her! I don't even love her anymore she's gone forever!" Camilo said before he ran off to find Natalia.

The Madrigals stood there and shared glances at each other. Mirabel sighed before speaking.

"We should've been on his side and had his back. Even if we don't like the girl or how he just threw Y/n completely out of the picture, we're his family and should've accepted him." The girl said while looking around. The clouds started to get bigger and darker before it started to pour rain.

"Pepi!"

"Mirabel's right..we should've been there for Mijo Felix.." Pepa said before she rushed over to casita. The family followed soon after her.

"You know, Sebastian never officially ended the engagement. I heard he was supposed to tell Abuela before they left but he never did. Hmp!" Dolores said before she rushed up to be next to her mom. Isabela and Mirabel looked at each other with wide eyes.