13 x reader: smut🍋

Start from the beginning

A soft yelp escaped my lips as I whirled around. A sigh escaped me as I looked into the familiar eyes of The Doctor. I only now realised my hands were up in a mock ninja pose, and quickly forced them back to my sides.

" Jesus Doc, you almost gave me a heart attack there! "

I laughed nervously, and tried to hide the blush that I was sure covered my cheeks. I looked up again and frowned. There was something different about the way The Doctor was looking at me. Her eyes looked empty. Sad. I walked towards her, placing the book I was holding back on the shelf a little too roughly.

" Doc, whats wrong? "

I asked, standing a few inches away from her. Something changed in her eyes, and in a flash of movement her lips were on me. At first I was confused, but I gradually eased into it. I kissed her back, and passionately at that.

Her surprisingly soft hands found their way into my hair, and tugged gently at the roots, sending tingles all over my body. I cupped her cheek gently, before breaking away just to look at her.

Her eyes were wide, and her normally pale cheeks were flushed bright red. Her chest was moving rapidly as her two hearts beat fast. In short, she looked beautiful. More beautiful than usual, in fact.

" I- I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me... "

She stuttered, but I shushed her with a look. Her brown eyes relaxed a little, and one of her hands came down from my hair, and rested on my waste. I smiled, and pressed my lips against hers yet again, and she was quick to kiss back, the hand that was entwined in my hair pressing me into her more.

Before we broke away again, I heard a soft moan come from her, and giggled into her lips.

" Follow me, Y/N. "

She whispered, before taking my hand in hers and guiding me through the corridors. The Tardis seemed to know what was going on, and dimmed the lights significantly. I said I silent thank you to the ship, knowing the telepathic surkets would pick any message ment for them up.

I didn't even realise we had stopped until a few moments after we had. We were stood in front of a large metal door, that seemed to almost glow. The Doctors room. I seriously should not be as excited as I was.

The blonde turned to me, biting her bottom lip nervously as she did. She seemed to be debating wether to let me in, but something inside her must have said 'fuck it', because next thing I knew she had dragged me inside.

I had to gasp. It was huge. Easily as big as the library. A huge bed sat in the middle, with various strange metal devices laying on the floor around it. A soft yellow glow came from the corners of the room, giving it an inviting feeling. I could feel The Doctors eyes on me, and turned to her with a small smile on my face.

" sorry 'bout the mess. I sometimes just fall while building something! "

Her accent seemed to get thicker. Maybe it was cause she was nervous. I shook my head.

" It's really fine. My room back home has stuff everywhere! "

The Doctor looked at me for a second, before placing a small kiss on my jawline, then on my neck. I sighed contentedly and let her guide me towards the bed. She pushed me down on the sheets, before kicking off her shoes and climbing on top of me. I looked at her for a second, taking in her eyes, her face, the way her hair fell down like a waterfall of gold.

She began placing kissing on my neck and collarbone, occasionally placing the slightest bit of suction. I moaned softly, and placed a hand in her amazingly soft hair. She nibbled slightly at my neck, gaining a soft sigh from me, as I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the moment.