not BBQ and Star smut but I was asked to write this so

"Wait.. Why are we about to fuck in a church?" Russia questioned.
"Why not?" USA answered, grabbing the other country by his shirt and dragging him under the choir bench.

"I don't like this." Russia muttered, USA ignored this statement like a piece of shit and continued to begin the fucking. Don't be like USA, kids.

A few minutes after it began, Russia realised how shit USA was at fucking under a choir bench. "This is actually fucking shit."
"That's just what the coke's done to you." USA retorted. Don't be like him.

Russia decided to absolutely slam into USA because of what he said. So, he did.
"OW FUCK SHIT COCK BITCH CUNT!" USA screeched, which alerted everyone in the church.

"What the actual fuck?" One guy said, walking over to the bench. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed, running back to his seat.
"We're fucked, USA." Russia whispered, getting out of USA, pulling up his pants and getting ready to leave.
"It was only supposed to be me who would be fucked. This was a terrible idea." USA muttered, attempting to pull his pants up too. Soon, the reverend-priest-idk-what-it's-called guy walked up to the two, screamed, said some stuff about how being gay is a sin or whatever and then dragged them both out of the building.

"Told you." Russia muttered as he and USA made their way to wherever they were before.

(Sorry, Christians)